CB77Don246

T-34 2018 Movie

What is ANH & ESB, you nut job ? 🤣  🤣

Anything with Elvis in it i am game for, even shagging mummy's in an old peoples home.  👍

Mike.

Good Movie T-34 

& Coming Soon : ‘Battle Of Britain’ Movie 

Here is a part of an iconic movie of this Brilliant Director :

Edited by RAY-EU

Where can this film be seen?  I quite enjoy fables from the eastern front.  Ghost tanks, undead infantry or shapeshifting armoured trains...  :happy:

Utube. There is a version chopped into dozens of 3-5min sections.

Edited by Brano
  • Thanks 1

Its funny movie. I enjoyed it a lot. One can describe it as a comics movie with WW2 theme. As much as I would like to see it in proper cinema, I couldn't find any info about premiere in my country. It is ignored in a same way like 99% of russian movies production.

This 2018 movie is in fact remake losly based on 1964 soviet era film "Жаворонок" ("Skylark")

Watched T34 earlier this evening.

it's no worse than a lot of the rubbishy war films i have watched, over the last 50+ years.

Mike.

I watched it last night too.  It definitely reads like and advertisement for War Thunder, but I enjoyed it for what it was.  It’s certainly nice to look at, and the acting was pretty good all round.  The woman who plays the young translator definitely deserves some sort of award for that scene in the jail cell when she has the gun to her head.  I was halfway out of my chair watching that...  Somebody needs to give her the lead in a Lydia Litvak film.

Posted (edited)
On 2/21/2019 at 4:48 AM, Diggun said:

Ask and ye shall receive!

Red Tails is dross, bordering on offensive. ANH is a solid adventure movie. ESB is one of the best films ever made. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with star wars.

The ACTUAL best film ever made, however, is Bubba Ho-Tep. Bruce Campbell as Elvis, teaming up with JFK, to fight a mummy in an old peoples home? You can't beat that.

Lol...geez, saw this years and years ago and had forgotten all about it! Was actually better than had anticipated. I mean, to just think about thrashing ideas around for a movie in the boardroom is one thing, but to actually pull it off like they did is quite another. 

“Bubba Ho-Tep”...I’m sure someone could come up with a good piece of nose art for WW2 outta that too, realizing the two are totally different eras of course, but just do for the fun of it.

Edited by BornToBattle

I watched this earlier today and quite enjoyed it.

Subtitles are a bit hit and miss though.