51st_FC

Front line colors on in game Map.

Since the last update the front lines look horrible, on the in game map.  Is there a way to get them to display like they did before the update, what should the colors be set to? 

• Upvote 1

1C need to revert that change - I'm pretty sure that it was unintentional. It does look awful though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TP_Silk said:

1C need to revert that change - I'm pretty sure that it was unintentional. It does look awful though.

Frontline with the color 255, 255, 255, will be displayed with correct colors like 0, 0, 10. since many created Missions and Campaigns rely on that, from the update blog. Not sure how the color of the front line has anything to do with a campaign or made missions.  I have never been able to find a color chart I guess it is part of code or something I wish someone who knows would post a chart of how each color is presented in numbers.  I really Liked the Old frontline the way it was displayed with the curves and colors.  

Hi,

Known issue. The team is aware.

As for the chart. I use this one from the WingWalkers, took it long time ago but still inuse.

RGBL.jpg

• Thanks 2

Thank You Sir.  

8 minutes ago, SYN_Haashashin said:

Hi,

Known issue. The team is aware.

As for the chart. I use this one from the WingWalkers, took it long time ago but still inuse.

RGBL.jpg