Sign in to follow this  
bubo942

AMD Videocard

Hello guys ,

Im thinking about getting RX 570 or RX 580 Video Card  , so my question is do anyone here have experience with this card on IL-2 BOX or what level of detail should i expect.

Thank you for answer :) .

They are quite capable cards with performance comparable to the GTX 1060. At 1080p resolution, ultra settings in Il-2 are no problem. 

Be aware that the 4 GB and 8 GB versions will have some differences in price and performance.

I have an 8GB 480 and can run on Ultra settings with decent fps. If you have a faster cpu than me you will have even better luck. Anyone get one of the new R7s yet? I'm curious how they will do in DCS, IL2, and xplane with 16GB of VRAM.

22 hours ago, kestrel79 said:

I have an 8GB 480 and can run on Ultra settings with decent fps. If you have a faster cpu than me you will have even better luck. Anyone get one of the new R7s yet? I'm curious how they will do in DCS, IL2, and xplane with 16GB of VRAM.

If I take an close look at all the testings, I think for the  BoX on a monitor, the same priced RTX2080 is a better choice. More interested in the VR performance as the old HBM 4GB FuryX could compete to the GTX1080 in VR mode.