EWilhelmPaulus

HELP PLS - Constant disconnection

Hey guys!

After Update 3.0.0.9 I'm facing a constant disconnection in some servers like Knights of the Air, Coconut...

My Internet connection is stable and without losted package (ping test "-t").

I downloaded entiry BOS files but  the problem persists.

Can someone help me please.

Knights of the air is my "main server" and this situation is so frustrating...

image.thumb.png.fb07a7d9735367c88ed2ad7593b14062.png

Aha! Thank fuck someone else has the same issue.

I've had this problem for only a short time (pre 3.0.0.9) but it seems impossible to fix.  I've had many happy years flying in IL2, now I cannot as most missions resolve in a disconnect. Every other game I play is solid, this is the only place I encounter instability.

Still getting #10009 error.

Servers: Knights of the Air! Wings Of Liberty, Finnish Virtual Pilots & Coconut.

Capturar.thumb.PNG.20fb957bed61e44976c840ea582b3674.PNG

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

I've gotten this before on WoL but only when my ping was very high (I have kinda crappy internet) or the server was full/nearly full. Sometimes it works again after a couple attempts. Every time it happened was pre-3.009 update. It was not a constant issue for me, maybe happening 25% of the time.

Haven't tried MP since the latest update, not sure if it still applies. I will try and get on one of those servers tonight and see what happens, though I'm not sure how much help I can be. My Internet now is a bit of downgrade from before as I moved recently. 

Posted (edited)

Shit happens to me constantly also.. I have stable connection and I play tons of different games... this only happens in this game...

Then this crap happens... Can't click on anything and either have to alt-delete the game, or restart computer because alt-delete doesn't pop up and alt-f4 doesn't work.. highly aggravating to say the least...

1.png

Edited by Cookie-Monster
  • Upvote 1

I'm still getting this error on all servers!
In TAW it's happening a few times, but in KOTA, in the Coconut and in the Finnish virtual pilots ... many times.

I am also getting the same problems. I have had an IT guy check out my computer....no problems. I have fitted a new router. I have also installed new internet adaptors. The support team have been no help at all, insisting that the fault lies at my end and NOT theirs. If you find a solution, I would be grateful if you let me know what it is. Have you tried contacting the support team?

Hi guys,

I'm not sure, if I'm of any help for you, but I recently made an observation. I don't remember if it was changed in update 3.009 or 3.008, but

back then you could modify your up- and download size in the network settings, something you can't do anymore.

Now, my observation was done, when I decided to download the whole game separately from the web site, just to have a second installation

of the game to use it as a "modded" version (for offline use). My main installation runs through STEAM from day one and works OK - I use

it for online flying. And now it comes: After second installation was done and test run was made, I copied my input config files and checked

the startup.cfg file (sitting in the game directory) sepatately, because I wanted to see a "brand new" startup.cfg file and compare it with my

existing one from the STEAM installation. Most of the parameters were similar, but some were quite different. Look at the portion, which

might be interesting for you:

[KEY = network]
    available_ip = "[object Object]"
    client_download_traflimit = 10240
    client_ip = ""
    client_upload_traflimit = 10240
    downloader_port = 28100
    server_download_traflimit = 1000
    server_upload_traflimit = 1000
    tcp_port = 28000
    udp_port = 28000
[END]

See the two marked lines in red? They were both set to 1000 by default after installation and you can't modify them as before in the game

under the settings menu. So, when I discovered this, I changed these two values back to my values (10240 = 10MB).

Before I discovered and modified this, I also had problems in connecting MP servers.

Maybe, you all should check these entries - but only modify the red marked ones, as the other ones did not change before. Let's hope my

observations can help you.

Cheers

Edited by -IRRE-Therion
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/18/2019 at 6:44 AM, -IRRE-Therion said:

Hi guys,

I'm not sure, if I'm of any help for you, but I recently made an observation. I don't remember if it was changed in update 3.009 or 3.008, but

back then you could modify your up- and download size in the network settings, something you can't do anymore.

Now, my observation was done, when I decided to download the whole game separately from the web site, just to have a second installation

of the game to use it as a "modded" version (for offline use). My main installation runs through STEAM from day one and works OK - I use

it for online flying. And now it comes: After second installation was done and test run was made, I copied my input config files and checked

the startup.cfg file (sitting in the game directory) sepatately, because I wanted to see a "brand new" startup.cfg file and compare it with my

existing one from the STEAM installation. Most of the parameters were similar, but some were quite different. Look at the portion, which

might be interesting for you:

[KEY = network]
    available_ip = "[object Object]"
    client_ip = ""
    downloader_port = 28100
    server_download_traflimit = 1000
    server_upload_traflimit = 1000
    tcp_port = 28000
    udp_port = 28000
[END]

See the two marked lines in red? They were both set to 1000 by default after installation and you can't modify them as before in the game

under the settings menu. So, when I discovered this, I changed these two values back to my values (10240 = 10MB).

Before I discovered and modified this, I also had problems in connecting MP servers.

Maybe, you all should check these entries - but only modify the red marked ones, as the other ones did not change before. Let's hope my

observations can help you.

Cheers

Thank you for your time and explanation!

I will try and give you the feedback.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, -IRRE-Therion said:

client_ip = ""

I will try these settings, Thank you! I also noticed that my VPN was causing problems - turned off now when playing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EWilhelmPaulus said:

I tried but without success.

I'm still getting #10009 error.

So sorry, mate. Didn't want to spoil your time.