Muscat

I cant play anymore!

Since last two updates i cant launch the game anymore, never worked again, I have deactivated antivirus, added to exclusions, windows 10 updated, graphics card drivers updated, etc someone can help me please? The launcher still frozen (not responding) and it stays that way indefinitely. I don't know what else I can do..... I haven't played it a long time because of this problem ohjh lord HELP!!!

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits  compilation 1809 (17763.292)

Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti 11Gb OC Edition (Drivers 418.81)

have you tried a ful reinstall of the game?

Did  you use the Launcher.exe with the updates?

please il2 team member need help here

thank you but i think the problem its not with the account linking i do that long tome ago, the problem is the game launcher is frozen and the gane dont start

Did you run Verify Integrity of Game Files for Cliffs of Dover on Steam?  That will check for corrupt files and replace them.

cliff of dover? im talking about il2 Box...

but yes, i did that 2 or more times yesterday in steam and the game launcher still freeze and not respond

Edited by 1/JSpan_Muscat

8 minutes ago, 1/JSpan_Muscat said:

cliff of dover? im talking about il2 Box...

but yes, i did that 2 or more times yesterday in steam and the game launcher still freeze and not respond

You are posting your problems in the wrong part of the forum....this is for Cliffs of Dover. Try doing it in the forum for BoX

I was able to solve the problem by simply starting il2-bos once outside steam via the shortcut on the desktop.

That didn't work for me....

the launcher still freeze down in task bar and the game doesn't start.😓

I have now been able to clearly identify the error in my case: I had set the wrong source in the windows control panel under sound.  Please try all sound sources on your system.

@1/JSpan_Musct, where is your game plced? In C\program files? If so move it to another location on your hdd or to another disc. And don´t start the game from the launcher.exe but go into ...\IL2Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game and use that il2.exe. Make a shortcut to your destop and start from there. Only use the launcher for updates!

the game is not in c:/ program files, its on a hdd excusive for games, nothing works, launcher.exe, il2.exe, download the installer appart etc its frustrating.....

Do you have a Firewwall or AV that´s interfearing? How about windows defender? If not I´m clueless. Hope someone else can provide help.

I have the same problem on steam version.

After last update, the game don't start anymore.

In steam I have also verified integrity of game files, but nothing.

Also I have tried deactiveted the windows firewall, but nothing.

Edited by Neuwas
added information

Sorry about the CloD refernce.  I have it on Steam but not BOX so that was a slip of the tongue.  I see you tried using the desktop launcher, was that the original launcher or did you send a new one to the desktop after the update.  In the past I've had problems and had to create a new desktop launcher to get the sim to start.  Sounds like it might be a conflict with the update and Steam.

Yeah, several people on the Steam forum saying they can't get it to start after the update.  I'd start a ticket with Steam support.

1 hour ago, czech693 said:

I'd start a ticket with Steam support.

I start a ticket with 1CGS support team, but nothing seems to be solved at the time

Edited by 1/JSpan_Muscat

After many tests I have found that the problem is caused by the utility Asus Sonic Studio 3, if I close it from tray icon then game works fine.
Same issue, same solution with last 3D Mark update.

Edited by Neuwas
corrected

After last update, the game don't start anymore.
In steam I have also verified integrity of game files, but nothing.
Also I have tried deactiveted the windows firewall, but nothing.
The start window say: "IL-2 Sturmovik (Not Respondig)".

Yesterday I have installed last driver audio on my asus ROG Z370-G, AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_Nahimic_v6.0.1.8627 and sonic studio 3 UWP ver. 3.14 from microsoft app store, but the problem is not resolved.

Now with new sonic studio 3 UWP I cannot close it from tray icon so with new driver I cannot launch the game.

I cannot uninstall sonic studio 3 because I lost virtual sorround and this is fundamental for game as Rising storm 2, Insurcency sandstorm etc.

On my steam library only IL-2 Sturmovik and 3DMark have this problem, all other games (40+) works fine.

so the problem is the game and steam... 1C Team any way to solve this??

no news here?? o pleasee I still can't start the game.....

22 hours ago, Muscat said:

no news here?? o pleasee I still can't start the game.....

Have you tried installing the game on your local hard drive instead of the one just for games? Honestly that's the only thing I can think of doing.

35 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Have you tried installing the game on your local hard drive instead of the one just for games? Honestly that's the only thing I can think of doing.

yes, and not working one again

10 minutes ago, Muscat said:

yes, and not working one again

Yikes, that sucks. 

Do you have any third party software running in the background you could turn off? Steam (if you don't need it to launch the game) audio software, any graphics card software that you don't 100% need to run the computer. Basically anything that you don't absolutely need to run the computer. Shut all that off if you can, then try and start the game. Even if it makes it impossible to enjoy the game if you lose certain features, shut it off. Then, if the game DOES launch, re-activate the third party stuff one program at a time while testing the game to narrow down possible problems.

Only other ideas I have might be considered extreme, I would consider these as a last resort. 1, doing a clean install of windows on your machine. 2, uninstalling Il-2 and using your account to install the program on another PC if possible. The first option, if successful, just shows it was a weird interaction with windows and Il2. If not successful, you probably rule out a problem with windows (at least at the current update level), but as I said its a pretty extreme solution IMO.  The second solution, if it works, would show you if it's a problem with your PC or some weird problem with your account.

Have not read all the posting but as soon as I see STEAM then there I would say is you problem ok a lot will say steam is the best thing ever but for the problems I have had with steam it is well I do not wish to swear.

I can't play either.

Update 3.010c broke my game.

The launcher opens and I click the red bar to PLAY, I then get the message to say it is 'loading please wait', but then the launcher just shuts down after a few seconds and I am left with my PC screen saver to look at :(

Perhaps the next update will sort it out.

Talisman

P.S.  I don't use Steam.
Edited by 56RAF_Talisman

I see that this is not an isolated problem, many people have problems since the last two updates

I also hope that steam solutions are available for the next update.

No problems (non steam) here with any recent updates. 😑

I have #10009 error since 3.0.09.

I can't fly in KOTA, Berloga, Coconut, Finnish, etc because I'm kicked out of it, all the time!

:(

Steam?

1 hour ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

I have #10009 error since 3.0.09.

I can't fly in KOTA, Berloga, Coconut, Finnish, etc because I'm kicked out of it, all the time!

:(

steam version?

8 hours ago, 56RAF_Talisman said:

I can't play either.

Update 3.010c broke my game.

The launcher opens and I click the red bar to PLAY, I then get the message to say it is 'loading please wait', but then the launcher just shuts down after a few seconds and I am left with my PC screen saver to look at :(

Perhaps the next update will sort it out.

Talisman

P.S.  I don't use Steam.

Solved.  Not broke any more.

Strange thing is, I flew DCS and then when I had finished decided to try and launch BoX, and as if by magic BoX started working again.  Computers are weird things, LOL.

Happy landings,

Talisman

I had similar problems, the game shut down without any error message shortly after the loading screen. After some reinstalls that had no result, I found out that it had to do with the drivers of my speedlink phantom hawk joystick. As soon as I deleted the drivers, the problem disapeared. I wrote about that in a ticket to the customer service then.

i hope in the next update all this things can be fixed...

I'm talking to technical support but there is no solution to the problem at the moment ... computers are sometimes like a nightmare😩

Im still stuck on this, even the new update 3.012 the game don't start...... oh please any help here! the support team don't wanna help me, any solution without reinstall windows 10 and apps...

Sorry to observe your continuing problem.

I'm sure someone told you to delete and reload the game but did you 'completely' delete everything. Often residual folders and files remain in the directories and they often require deletion too before reloading.

I hope you discover a solution soon. 😐