LuseKofte

My last give away

24 minutes ago, SCG_BOO said:

im really struggling with that mental image....

Try to use a creditcard buying stuff from here, and try to do it 11 times . every purchase take 30 minutes and it get stuck 4 times while you doing that. 

Actually had less trouble with that ...that ikea system I am installing, kid you not almost 40 boxes of stuff badly explained

ah but you do get an allen key....

I was once told off in Ikea in Warrington for walking the wrong way round the store......

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, LuseKofte said:

Try to use a creditcard buying stuff from here, and try to do it 11 times . every purchase take 30 minutes and it get stuck 4 times while you doing that. 

Actually had less trouble with that ...that ikea system I am installing, kid you not almost 40 boxes of stuff badly explained

So i just buy something first time after they got this new system, and aditonal security check of me typing sms code add only like 30-60s to my purches from what im used to before, no problem what so ever, and i got my content instantly in my profile and in game. 

Im glad that they added one more step i feal its worth the security, and they probably had to do something to prevent use of stolen cards and so on from other unsafe grey markets that sold this game before and then game makers lose on purcheses as they didnt lock thouse ppls content for that time.

There where no sms from the bank. I had to go into my bankaccount and see how much they testredraw. Then I typed my currency witch did not correspond with their. 

Then they had to unthight their security and every damn purchase took 30 minutes to get approved.

I really do not care much to discuss that anymore. I used to pay with PayPal and I can’t because it is not secure they say.I done so many times before. I gifted a lot in the past

Edited by LuseKofte

1 minute ago, LuseKofte said:

There where no sms from the bank. I had to go into my bankaccount and see how much they testredraw. Then I typed my currency witch did not correspond with their. 

Then they had to unthight their security and every damn purchase took 30 minutes to get approved.

I really do not care much to discuss that anymore. I used to pay with PayPal and I can’t because it is not secure they say.I done so many times before. I gifted a lot in the past

Yes you did. And I even got a fancy plane from you. You've been very generous with a lot of people.

Thank you for that. :drinks:

Well I apparently forgot to give one Haoc over Kuban and I have to go through the whole xsollo Helpdesk again. I am exhaused .

The support is helpful and all , but I lost them in my attempt to stick a screenshot into the chat. I am logging out now. I had it

• Haha 1

Hi 

I have a question to those who got gifted. 

Did you get a id number like I have from the purchase. It so happen that most of the gifted campaign and airplanes I have got a license key for me to see and a few witch I cannot see. Is it the inactivated keys I can’t see? 

I need to know because one got problems with the gift received 

• Upvote 1

The Order ID is not visible. Only the License key, but that one is probably not visible to you.

That is the thing I got visable license keys to all activated gifts. And they are the same as order Id 

Edit no they are different

In that case, my License key for Havoc Over The Kuban campaign ends in [edited].

Edited by Seb71

Thank you for the patience shown here. This topic is now closed. 

I finally manage to purchase the last gift 🎁 

and if anyone have a issue or problems with the giveaway please pm me , and it will be sorted out. 

Any replies here will not be answered. 

Againmany thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3