OG_FC

How to extend mission

Ok so I got through the dserver blues, I have been working on a MP map for about 3 weeks target areas check zones translator Icons mission works like I want. But The ingress and egress to the target areas and back are about 1hr 15min I want the mission to last at least 3 hours, but every time I flyout and come back and Land the mission ends? I have looked at all the MCU's not sure what I am missing to keep the mission going for the time limit I want. Any Suggestions/ Many Thanks in advance. 

I wish I had an answer for you but off the top of my head I can't think of why this would be occurring.

If you don't land the mission doesn't end correct?

That is correct/ I have looked at several MP missions online trying to see if they have some type of MCU that I do not have/ then wondered if mission time was dependent on type.TD/single but couldn't find any thing on that so? I am going to test not landing after each sortie to get a fresh Plane and see what happens. From what I have seen from flying the P-47 you could fly along time on a full tank of Fuel.  Thank You Sir, for your reply... 

Are you actually running the mission on dserver? If so, it should allow players to keep playing until the map time runs out or one side is declared the winner through an MCU primary objective complete. What is the "max time per round" if you use the Manage SDS feature?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alonzo said:

Are you actually running the mission on dserver? If so, it should allow players to keep playing until the map time runs out or one side is declared the winner through an MCU primary objective complete. What is the "max time per round" if you use the Manage SDS feature?

Yes On a d server I have edited the sds file for the Server not sure where to set time limit must of overlooked something. Thank You for the info many Thanks.

Again Much thanks if those settings were a snake it would of bit me. Amazing what you don't see when your looking.. 

3 hours ago, Alonzo said: