Sign in to follow this  
MichaelN

Desastersoft website down?:How to Update Fliegerasse Wick vs Dundas?

Hello,

i have a little problem, atleast i think it is...

A friend of me wants to give me his old Fliegerasse DVDs("Wick vs Dundas" and "Galland"),but,according to this thread in another forum(    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25488   ), i need to update  a hotfix for "Wick vs Dundas" and "Channel Battles",atleast that´s what i understand.

The problem is,i only get an error 404 message when i try to open desastersoft.com. Making it impossible for me to install the Hotfix,or get my hands on Channel battles.

I hope someone here can help me,for example with an alternative source for the things above,or simply by telling me that i don´t need them at all to get both "Wick vs Dundas" and "Galland " running.

I also intend to get CLOD Blitz from Steam,since my old DVD is lost

Yours sincerely
Michael

Unless you actually own these Desastersoft products I am not sure we can help you.

We cannot encourage the use of the software without ownership.

There is a thread on this forum which details converting those programs to CoD-Blitz:

Thanks a lot.

Decided to get Blitz yesterday, instead of at the end of the month
I will try the Campaign Conversion once the Fliegerasse DVDs arrrived.

It should make no problems with steam and the add-ons being registered on another account;he never used them...still sealed and all...He started playing Warthunder and the good old IL2 1946 shortly before he got the DVDs for his birthday..from me -.-

I will make sure to inform you how everything went