Blitzen

FFB not showing up in startup config

I noted in the newest update today,there might be a reason to change one of the settings under KEY=force feedback.I had never bothered to track this down before , but thought I might do so today,but found i had no such category. I knew it was ticked off in Settings/Controllers in game  ( seems to be working generally in game as well,), but I couldn't find it in Startup.config.Should it be there & if so can someone give me the entry I should add?

Thanks!

ace2.jpg

[KEY = force_feedback]
    amplitude = 1.00000
    enabled = 1
    force = 1.00000

I found it but i see no line to edit. I added it myself. I'll report in.

It's there in my config... áfter I let it update to 3.008, and had started a mission ... (with FFB switch in settings set to On/checked)

How is FF working for you? Can you feel it when weapons are fired? Is there still an issue with stick centering? I have an original MSFF Sidewinder and am thinking of setting it up. 

All is well in Config now.

As to how it is working :it works fine but even at the highest settings it is mild compared with say how it works in original Il-2,RoF, or CloD.This is somewhat disappointing, but only if you play one of the other sims to compare & then come back to BoX.

I haven’t noticed its effects in BoB except in hits on my own tank, but that may be because I get killed so quickly!😉