Jump to content

Official FC Skins?


Recommended Posts

Posted

In RoF we had two categories of skins, historical and personal, and both types were subjected to a voting process before being incorporated into the game. There doesn't seem to be a similar process for BoS or FC from what I can tell. Am I wrong? Will there ever be "official" squadron defaults or historical ace skins?

S!

Posted (edited)

It's a free for all. Download and install whatever you want.

 

The downside is that if the other players haven't installed they will see the default skin. Dark skin in winter...  ♿ 

 

At least in ROF, there were skinpacks which helped in populating skins. I wasn't really a fan of having to wait for approval though... especially toward the end.

Edited by II./JG1_Vonrd
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Thanks, Vonrd. I wonder if they'll try to manage the historical skins a little better IF they ever try to make a career mode ...

S!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...