Sign in to follow this  
loliwut

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Not Registering Toebrake Axes

As a preface, I searched the forum for similar issues and tried some things that might've helped to no avail.

I have a Saitek X52+Pro flight rudder pedal setup, and for whatever reason, the toe brake axis is not detected in the control settings. it registers fine in virtually every other application, and is responding normally in windows, so I'm at a loss, especially since the main rudder axis bound fine.
On one user's suggestion I deleted devices.txt and rebound my controls. The toe brakes still would not register.

I am Using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, running BoS v. 3.006
System specs:

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-7700K, 16GB G.Skill RGB Trident Z DDR4-3000 (8GBx2), nVidia GeForce GTX1080Ti, EVGA Z270 Classified K EATX Motherboard, 2x Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB HDD, Western Digital - Black 512GB M.2-2280 SSD

When you go to assign the toe brakes in the game GUI, just prior to assigning try depressing the toe brake about half way. Whilst holding it there then click on assignment, then move the toe brake fully in and all way back out.

The game can be finnicky about this.

Also if that does not work try reversing the axis and do again.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, dburne said:

When you go to assign the toe brakes in the game GUI, just prior to assigning try depressing the toe brake about half way. Whilst holding it there then click on assignment, then move the toe brake fully in and all way back out.

The game can be finnicky about this.

Also if that does not work try reversing the axis and do again.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was at a total loss, I was sure there was something wrong with the axis detection!

1 minute ago, loliwut said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was at a total loss, I was sure there was something wrong with the axis detection!

:good:

Glad to help, have fun!