Sign in to follow this  
LeeHarvey

? - Land and rearm/refuel during a mission?

Hi guys. I'm building a single player mission and I was wondering how exactly I can make it possible to land at an airfield mid-mission and reload your guns and top off your fuel tanks. I have tried to experiment with the airfield advanced properties R/R/R settings, and with vehicles as well, but have been unsuccessful. I looked all through the manual too and must have missed it if it's there.

Please point me in the right direction.

I asked this under the post about changing planes during a mission and was told it's not a feature available in SP. I think the best you could do is set the plane to unlimited ammo, pay attention to what you've used and return to base, land and take off again to simulate a rearm/refuel.I thought there might be a way of setting up, for example, three "player" planes on a runway, use one and return and then hop to the second one, etc. But I don't think there's a way to hop from plane to plane.

the reload and rearm is still not active in the game according to what i read somewhere . We have that in IL2 as mod from SAS .

Tryk to remember , but I red in a book , few month ago ( about all plane shoot down in Denmark ww2 ) ..and a notice about Hurricane and spitfire 

And it was something about best plane 'battle and Brittan ' 

I don't remember it exactly correct but something about a Hurricane landing and rearm will take '20 min' ....But a spitfire will take maybe '40 min' to rearm so the hurricane could be more in the air than spitfire 

So, in game you go down for rearm , the plane are gone when you are up in air again 

( Don't kill me for the min'. , Course I don't emember exactly )