Jump to content

szelljr skindeposit (WW 1) ®


szelljr
 Share

Recommended Posts

imanuthep

hello Szelljr

I've already done all those skins (the two skinpack are posted on the website Mission4today) so it is too bad as there is so many more to make.... I wanted to make a skinpack of Dophin of the 87th Squadron but if you skin them they'll be more than welcome.

But please, if you can make some more FokkerDVIII don't hesitate at all...

happy summer

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, imanuthep said:

hello Szelljr

I've already done all those skins (the two skinpack are posted on the website Mission4today) so it is too bad as there is so many more to make.... I wanted to make a skinpack of Dophin of the 87th Squadron but if you skin them they'll be more than welcome.

But please, if you can make some more FokkerDVIII don't hesitate at all...

happy summer

 

Hi !! I will make couple more Dolpfin skin, 79 Sqn , 87 Sqn , but not all !!(more 4-5 skin) About more Fokker 8 , i cant 🤭 . I just cant find any other  profile ,data.   :salute:

Edited by szelljr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trooper117
6 hours ago, szelljr said:

About more Fokker 8 , i cant 🤭 . I just cant find any other  profile ,data.   :salute:.

 

Just make it up mate... you have done cracking non historical skins before!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

352ndOscar

Thanks for you work.  I really like your “whole squadron” approach.  Wish other authors would follow suit instead of cherry-picking……

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

US213_Talbot

You got the wrong insignia on that 213th 28. That one's off a spad 13. The 28 was slightly different. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, US213_Talbot said:

You got the wrong insignia on that 213th 28. That one's off a spad 13. The 28 was slightly different. 

 Ohh Shiit'... I belive you. But  i made the skin(s) from bad quality drawings , like this. 😇   I cant make any changes now , i deleted the PSD files 😐

3_10.jpg

Edited by szelljr
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
imanuthep

Cool skins Szelljr but the link to N°14 of the 50th Sqn isn't working anymore (at least for me) can you refresh it please....

thanks

oups sorry, that was a temporary issue, it's working... great idea withe this batch of US Airco DH4

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...