szelljr

szelljr skindeposit (WW 1) ®

I guess I can stop working on my Degelow Pfalz, cause this one is perfect! 🙄 Great work as always, szelljr!

These are Excellent, thank you very much, great work and much appreciated.

i have downloaded them all, and all other skins i have downloaded for the forum i could and will be adding to it every few days, i have sorted then all out into planes in a zip file, its just over 1.2gb its on my google drive, am willing to post here , if that is okay with everyone , just makes it easyier to install all skins in game.

please let me know.

thanks

paul

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GCF said:

These are Excellent, thank you very much, great work and much appreciated.

i have downloaded them all, and all other skins i have downloaded for the forum i could and will be adding to it every few days, i have sorted then all out into planes in a zip file, its just over 1.2gb its on my google drive, am willing to post here , if that is okay with everyone , just makes it easyier to install all skins in game.

please let me know.

thanks

paul

👌Cool!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Up to date bundle of all the skins i could find throughout the forum in one sorted zip file

Here it is https://drive.google.com/open?id=16COh4cI1dYXISSR61S9ZfT6fPvKqA3OF

up to date before last camel Sopwith_Camel_OTTO_KISSENBERTH, will up date later when there are a few more to add, i hope everyone does not mind me doing this and a big thank you to the creaters of these skins, not just on this thread, but all threads that i have managed to to find skins off, it reall adds a great new aimention to the game

Edited by GCF

Posted (edited)

Truly magnificent work, Szelljr.

May I ask what font you used to write the serial number on B3834 'Wonga Bonga', as I have been looking for that font for.........some while?

Edited by SP1969

8 hours ago, SP1969 said:

Truly magnificent work, Szelljr.

May I ask what font you used to write the serial number on B3834 'Wonga Bonga', as I have been looking for that font for.........some while?

Hi, i not have that font , i used from this decal: 

hgw232018_0.jpg

5 hours ago, szelljr said:

Hi, i not have that font , i used from this decal: 

hgw232018_0.jpg

Ah, I see!

Thank you for the information, Sir.

Posted (edited)

Szelljr, 

I'm inclined to think the wings are a light blue.

Very difficult - indeed almost impossible - to tell from a digitised black and white image, but if you look the area of shadow that is in the slight shadow of the upper wing, it looks lighter than one might expect if the wings did not have a bluish tint.

A non blue tone will reflect shadow light less well and thus would I would expect the lower wing to appear much darker than the sunlit upper wing if the colour were moving away from the blue part of the spectrum.

Guessing the main fuselage is white ( or very pale grey ) and there is clearly a difference between the wing shade and that of the fuselage.

I'm almost tempted to suggest the fuselage spine and empennage may, in fact, be red,  for that exact reason, by comparing the lower half of the heart insignia ( which I'm guessing IS red ) with the lower half of the fuselage band.

Note the apparently much darker tone to the lower part of the band that is in shadow - something that would be consistent with a red tone, rather than a black, where the tonal shift would be less obvious. 

Just a guess, though, as I wrote, it is very difficult to tell.

Edited by SP1969

for sucks fake, Only just realised why im so screwed up, i thought you when supposed to take both pills , so i took red and blue, now i hear i was supposed to choose between them, not take both. oops me bad / greedy.

Some truly excellent schemes in this thread, thank you very much, really appreciated.:cool:

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

...the story is:

Unit: Jasta 15
Serial: 4184/17

This is Pfalz D.III of Ufz. Hegeler of Jasta 15. It was one the last Pfalz D.III ever build. The plane has a well documented history: Hegeler was shoot down in this plane on February 26, 1918 by Lt. A. Cowper of 24th. Squadron RFC. Hegeler survived the forced landing and was made prisoner. His intact machine became the subject of several British technical reports. Allocated the British capture number G141, Hegeler's Pfalz was subsequently re-marked with RFC-roundels. The rear fuselage and tail unit was doped in PC10 (dark brown olive). The aeroplane was later displayed at London's Agricultural Hall in Islington between November 1918 and January the following year.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/93zph49p014qz2o/Pfalz_D3a_HEGELER.dds/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5y1da2ufjt943z3/Pfalz_D3a_G_141.dds/file

2019-1-24-13-19-35.jpg2019-1-24-13-20-10.jpg2019-1-24-13-25-58.jpg2019-1-24-13-21-46.jpg2019-1-24-13-22-18.jpg2019-1-24-13-24-57.jpg

Pfalz DIII no4184_17_Jasta 15_a.jpg

Pfalz DIII no4184_17_Jasta 15_b.jpg