5./JG26_Flyby

looking for a server running '46

I and a few others are trying to get back in to 1946, and would like a steer or two directing me (us) to any online servers. Hyperlobby seems to have died.

thank you,

Flyby out

Posted (edited)

Saladin, I saw several servers when I checked back. Oh Happy days! I also saw AcesoverPacific too. Good thing I didn't install the patches for 4.13.x, as those servers run 4.12.2 (M?).

Thank you for replying. Long live IL2-Sturmovik_1946. Remarkable!

Flyby out

PS I looked at your page, and found it of similar intent to the one I fly with, the Air Combat Group or ACG. It too flies history-based missions. Now it is flying on the Eastern Front. I just wanted to get reacquainted with the old girl, '1946.

Edited by 5./JG26_Flyby

If you are searching for intermediate settings, also Skies of Valor is still alive. 

I am not flying lately, but I now that several old comrades do. These are the stats from october 1st...some have already flew 100 sorties..

http://il2.skiesoffire.org/sovstats/

hello Fenice,

I've been flying full real for some years, but sometimes its good to mix the flying up with slightly relaxed settings. That way the sim has a different feel to it, and breaks the routine. I may drop in sometimes. ;)

Thank you!

Flyby out

On 10/5/2018 at 2:25 PM, 5./JG26_Flyby said:

Saladin, I saw several servers when I checked back. Oh Happy days! I also saw AcesoverPacific too. Good thing I didn't install the patches for 4.13.x, as those servers run 4.12.2 (M?).

Thank you for replying. Long live IL2-Sturmovik_1946. Remarkable!

Flyby out

PS I looked at your page, and found it of similar intent to the one I fly with, the Air Combat Group or ACG. It too flies history-based missions. Now it is flying on the Eastern Front. I just wanted to get reacquainted with the old girl, '1946.

Hi Flyby,

AcesOverEurope and AcesOverPacific servers are running on 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03 History Mod version.

Sometimes some ppl still flying there.

Here are the webpage of these servers:

http://acesovereurope.org/forum/index2.php

Cheers, 200th_Taro

Edited by 200th_Taro
insert link to the webpage

Thank you Taro. I'm trying to get some of my squadies interested in firing the old girl up, and rejoining on Hyperlobby. :)

Flyby out