B24

Typhoon

MOSQUITO

Edited by ITAF_Rani
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

One can dream. I think that would be a sweet line up!

But 4 engine heavies are not going to be in this sim.......

4 minutes ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Dreaming a  littlle bit ..

Bf 109 G10

HE-126

KOMET

TA-152

HE-219

LANCASTER

B17

B24

Typhoon

MOSQUITO

i hope they go for more vvs if they do that as we have usa late war airplanes:

la7

yak3

p-39q

mosquito or tu-2

il10

vs

190g10

190a9

ta152h1

me410

he 219

No thanks, honestly. Why would we want to relive the last few days of curb-stomping an already beaten enemy? To be anything approaching realistic, the fighting would have to be so extremely one-sided as to not really be much fun. The Battle of Berlin was not really much of an air battle, as the Allied air forces operated with near impunity.

I don't know if this has been lost on you, but the Battle of Berlin was fought between Germany and the Soviet Union, so obviously it would make more sense to include 1945 Soviet aircraft in the plane set.  

Also: While the Me 163 was technically still in service at the time and JG 400 wasn't formally disbanded until early May 1945, it is safe to say, that its operational use near the end of the war was extremely limited. The type shot down a grand total of 16 aircraft during its entire operational career, so even if you pick a start in early 1945, it still hardly makes sense to model that plane from historical standpoint. 

20 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

i hope they go for more vvs if they do that as we have usa late war airplanes:

la7

yak3

p-39q

mosquito or tu-2

il10

vs

190g10

190a9

ta152h1

me410

he 219

NO PLEASE...stop with russian planes !!

• Upvote 2

There is still a lot of planes and operations for eastern front we could get. Finland that is in making by a modders, 4 battles of Kharkov, bigger Kursk, would love to see some 1944 stuff as well. It's better to have one big theatre with huge amount of planes flying all over than 10 planes, 1 map in africa, now 10 planes and 1 map in pacific, jump to west etc.

Edit: My dream is 4 battles of Kharkov, that would be such a huge career mode. 1 map but 4 battles :] with planes from 1941 up to 43.

Edited by InProgress
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, InProgress said:

There is still a lot of planes and operations for eastern front we could get. Finland that is in making by a modders, 4 battles of Kharkov, bigger Kursk, would love to see some 1944 stuff as well. It's better to have one big theatre with huge amount of planes flying all over than 10 planes, 1 map in africa, now 10 planes and 1 map in pacific, jump to west etc.

Could not agree more. A fleshed out plane set with 50+ planes beats having 5 theatres with 10 planes each every time.

Still, if some people want to focus more on the USAAF/RAF side of things, I can sympathize, but then they'll have to pick something other than the Battle of Berlin, because that only makes sense in an Eastern Front context.

• Upvote 1

Pacific and Eastern front, best to focus on this. I am not a fan of Bodenplatte idea, would rather see it covered by TF and CloD.

6 minutes ago, InProgress said:

Pacific and Eastern front, best to focus on this. I am not a fan of Bodenplatte idea, would rather see it covered by TF and CloD.

FWIW I think it serves to generate some revenue and makes it possible to develop 3 titles at once. Doing TC and FC at the same time as a Pacific title would be too much I think.

Personally I'd rather have seen a Continuation War, Bagration or Kurland title for the Eastern Front, but there can be no denying, that after 3 titles set in the East, BoBP would sell a lot better.

No matter what anyone suggests, other folk will not approve of it.

Personally, I would like a good nod towards realism but IMHO there's a limit between pure History and fun.

Now, I don't want a WT style game, but like old Airfix bundles of old, they give you a bunch of stuff to play with and then you play the way you want to. If I want the Germans to land on Omaha Beach to take it from the US Army, then why not? Heck, why not against Zulus?

if its on my private server or offline and doesnt affect anyone else, I see no issue.

Why should BoX not be the same?

If "BoBl" had a collection of variable and interesting aircraft and an interesting map, then why not?

Now, whether the aircraft *are* actually any good etc, that's another thing entirely!

My point being, I believe we should base our thoughts more on the plane set and theatre rather than what was or what was not available historically etc etc.

when i'm online, I don't see the Axis being hampered by winter, fatigue and logistic issues etc etc :)

Also, I know the devs have said *no* to large long range bombers, but depending on situations things change. I rather like to think that, currently, they are not planned.

Never say never!

L

(PS this isn't aimed ant anyone or any particular point here, rather a stream of consciousness on a general issue)

1 hour ago, ITAF_Rani said:

Dreaming a  littlle bit ..

Bf 109 G10

HE-126

KOMET

TA-152

HE-219

LANCASTER

B17

B24

Typhoon

MOSQUITO

No, please no, just Arado Ar 234!

What we will do with Komet? :dash:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

I belive we already have enough eastern front planes. 

exept the best east front airplanes like late Yaks and La7s, and even some good bombers, while axis have more then enought airplanes to fit whole war vvs is missing it best in game now

there is better late war areas on east then berlin, and also on west if point of topic was to have axis vs usa/raf only and no vvs.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

No, please no, just Arado Ar 234!

What we will do with Komet? :dash:

Lool....I m going to reschedule all...let me call Jason!!😁

5 hours ago, ITAF_Rani said:

HE-126 

I'm feeling that jet age, man

henschel-hs-126-2.jpg

Edited by Frenchy56

I think that he wanted to say Heinkel He 162. This aircraft, IN MY OPINION won't add nothing to gameplay/maps/objectives.

I think that he's playing War Thunder a lot.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

3 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

I think that he wanted to say Heinkel He 162. This aircraft, IN MY OPINION won't add nothing to gameplay/maps/objectives.

I think that he's playing War Thunder a lot.

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree , was my writing fault. He 162 is interesting. ..but I m in love for He 219 UHU.

Never played WT in my life.

He.219_Luftwaffe_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_14.jpg

Edited by ITAF_Rani

1 hour ago, ITAF_Rani said:

I agree , was my writing fault. He 162 is interesting. ..but I m in love for He 219 UHU.

Never played WT in my life.

He 219 is a monster!

About WT, okay because the only thing that it teach ishow to do wrong things.