-47-Fritz_or_Ivan

Flight leader will not take off

Hello and thank you for the generator. I have used it a long time for rise of flight and for Bos. I installed it again in bos and after a mission or 2 the flightleader stops to take off. They just sit there and mission will not start. The same thing happens for both the newest version and the beta version 5.x. What can I be doing wrong. I have noticed the nametag on my plane when in external view has changed from the campaign name i gave my pilot to my online account name. Thank you for any help on this.

The problem with flights not taking off is known and I'm sure Pat is seeking to resolve it. Usually if you scrub such missions and generate a different one all will work normally. The issue you're seeing about the name tag is not something I have seen or heard of before. 

4 hours ago, -47-Fritz_or_Ivan said:

Hello and thank you for the generator. I have used it a long time for rise of flight and for Bos. I installed it again in bos and after a mission or 2 the flightleader stops to take off. They just sit there and mission will not start. The same thing happens for both the newest version and the beta version 5.x. What can I be doing wrong. I have noticed the nametag on my plane when in external view has changed from the campaign name i gave my pilot to my online account name. Thank you for any help on this.

I'm looking into the not taking off issue, if you're hitting it it'd be useful to post any mission files where it happens here, so I can compare and see if I can figure out what it is the game doesn't like.

I'm pretty sure that I've always seen my account name in the external view and never my pilot name...