MK.MrX

Video by MK.Mr.X

What do you use for TeamSpeak, you can see who is talking?

TeamSpeak overlay

Interesting fights. FW190.

Opponents: = 2ndSS = Maestr0, bivalov, CEPbIu, AbortedMan, xshinel, EQORIK, [TWB] dillon_biz, Murzik.

It is said that after the new patch, harder to kill tanks. Here is a video in which I showed that T-34, as well as previously killed with two shots.

• Upvote 1

Very nice vid MrX, great dogfight selection. 

I'll pay a closer attention to any уорта in the red player list now  :P

• Upvote 1

I want to add a very specific example of why I do not think MR X is cheating. He was climbing on me and I was diving on him in my Yak (with rockets) I like shooting them at people in dogfight for fun. Well we both came really close and could have lit each other up...but he didn't shoot he banked and killed me after I started turnfighting with rockets...my mistake...and if I would have ID him on the head on I could have got him easy as I had him lined up perfect. So if he was using an I D hack he would have fired for sure in my mind. And he really should have been able to ID a yak with rockets...LOL Noob! Just kidding of course.

I see 0 evidence of cheating in any of the (live) videos that he posts. The latest one is funny (and sad) with the "cheater cheater!" nonsense in game chat. 

• Upvote 1

Ive sat here for a good while looking through these , i also see no evidence of any cheating all i can see is a pilot with very good skills. Its called practice.. :)

Cheater without cheats?!

https://youtu.be/XudlxsYw1Q8

Okay that seems legitimate, the fact that real cheaters are out there and Mr. incredible skills made people suspicious and i'm the first one to admit being wrong.

The simple fact that he is a Russian player with insane stats is enought to make anyone suspicious as most cheaters in any game are 90% of the time Russian, no offence to Russian players just trying to state the truth.

• Upvote 1

I see 0 evidence of cheating in any of the (live) videos that he posts. The latest one is funny (and sad) with the "cheater cheater!" nonsense in game chat. 

Why would a person post a video that shows they are cheating?  Easier to enable whatever cheats are wanted then hide them when you present a video.

von Tom

Disclaimer:  This is just a general comment rather than one specific to any particular player.

Well, he has more than one live video and many from before he was accused of cheating. As far as being able to "sniff out" where people might be and flight routes I don't think that's that hard with experience. Like the old "pick a number between X and Y" and people tend to pick the same one, and then are amazed when the person can guess what they picked. 

Okay that seems legitimate, the fact that real cheaters are out there and Mr. incredible skills made people suspicious and i'm the first one to admit being wrong.

The simple fact that he is a Russian player with insane stats is enought to make anyone suspicious as most cheaters in any game are 90% of the time Russian, no offence to Russian players just trying to state the truth.

And the fact that there's a real cheater with MK.Mr.X2 nickname out there also won't do any good to the real MrX reputation unfortunately. 

The still "pissy" part about sims, or il2 is .. in real a 150m-230m distance is around the range where you can shoot and actually hit something.. anything above is (or was) just a waste of bullets in ww2. for many reason - just imagine sitting ia a real plance.. the vision.. the turbulences..the stress.. the vibrations..etc. etc. and THEN imagine a bandit 500 meters !!!! away :)

..but in games ..with ZOOM FOV one can "tatoo" a bandit with bullets from 400-600 meters - with ease.. at least the good shooters..

and then there is this all-time excuse, not to give it up this lame Zoom FOV game-option:  "yeah, but in real visibility is better"  and "it is only a small screen"

.. well if so..

how come you can hit ingame from those ranges.. which NOONE could do that precise in a real?? Let that tought sink for a moment.

I have been preaching this for ages.. "zoom FOV" is a self-deceptive lie as it influences the maneuver-history choices available.

If i would create a sim.. no Zoom FOV and no "joystick curves" ..among many other things :P

Edited by A-S
  • Upvote 2

how come you can hit ingame from those ranges.. which NOONE could do that precise in a real?? Let that tought sink for a moment.

I have been preaching this for ages.. "zoom FOV" is a self-deceptive lie as it influences the maneuver-history choices available.

If i would create a sim.. no Zoom FOV and no "joystick curves" ..among many other things :P

They were some exceptions and great shooters, but probably not as many as in sims.

However having a no zoom fov would be ridiculous, since you can't reproduce the way the human's vision works in real life, the zoom we have in game would be like the focus your eyes do when you try to see something far.

Same goes with the no joystick curves, everyone doesn't have the same stick so it would be complete garbage.

Edited by UF_Winterz

+1 criticising the fact that we can have joystick curves is absurd (that would potentially advantage people with high end sticks and  handicap many others) also removing the zoom would make it a pixel hunt and would handicap people that have smaller or lower resolution screens.

Also our community has a higher number of aces vs real life as is it much easier to apprehend on a physical and psychological level and you "survive death" to become an ace, but perhaps the game should be connected to some sort of suicide device Mr A-S?

I suppose death is not realistic enought for you and people should stop playing the game forever so you can fight armies of rookies like it happened in reality. :P

Edited by 4./JG52_Hauggy_
  • Upvote 1

Expected reactions...because noone of you (most likely) never has seen alternatives, or learnt to fly without those "gadgets". Same story over the last 13 years of sims :)

Edited by A-S

Guys, this is a Video topic. Not for you to discuss realism we get with sims or whatever you think is best for realism.

All posts not related to the topic in hand, that is MrX videos, will be deleted.

• Upvote 1

Not jumping to any conslusion, but when I watched your video something caught my attention :

@ 38m05s

How did you know there was an enemy there ? You looked in a direction, turned towards that direction, dove on a particular spot with no visible aircraft... and only after several seconds into the dive the enemy aircraft "appeared" ..

I mean, maybe it's the video quality that doesn't show the whole story, but that's pretty incredible spotting ...

https://youtu.be/XudlxsYw1Q8?t=38m5s

Not jumping to any conslusion, but when I watched your video something caught my attention :

@ 38m05s

How did you know there was an enemy there ? You looked in a direction, turned towards that direction, dove on a particular spot with no visible aircraft... and only after several seconds into the dive the enemy aircraft "appeared" ..

I mean, maybe it's the video quality that doesn't show the whole story, but that's pretty incredible spotting ...

https://youtu.be/XudlxsYw1Q8?t=38m5s

I noticed that too, but not only with Mr.X. Other flyers/players also display this 'eagle eye', I call it a trained eye.

It happens in real life too, when you spot something or someone in a sea of people, cars etc because your memory is, in

a way, used or trained to spot it.

Very useful in flightsim when you are a good pilot too ;)

Edited by Roast

This is not the place to discuss such things (vieled acusations of cheating), like I said 1 month ago, see only 5 post above, posts not related to the matter of this Topic, MrX videos, have been removed.

On topic of not been able to see the contact on videos...I lost count of the number of videos of flight sims I have seen where I dont see the contact the video maker is following untill it is pretty close.

On topic of not been able to see the contact on videos...I lost count of the number of videos of flight sims I have seen where I dont see the contact the video maker is following untill it is pretty close.

Indeed. It's hard enough in the game to see the single pixel out of place that an aircraft at a distance looks like, and after the video is compressed, the pixel often disappears completely. For that reason, if one wants to make a video about the tactical aspects of a dogfight (placement, angle, distance...) I think it's best to show it with icons.

Edited by coconut

post-1572-0-44042800-1471148268_thumb.png-press

Hello everybody!
I opened a school to train virtual pilots.
I ask you to watch the highlights and if you are interested, Welcome to MK.Mr.X school.

The site has the ability to change the language, but as you know the translation may not be correct, so I ask you to treat this fact with understanding.
The site is improved. Currently, payment options are not many, but soon there will be more, including Paypal. There are problems with payment of the USА, but this problem is solved.
If you have any questions, write to me, I will answer you.

• Upvote 3

very good fit for you. im interested...

but 1st, i'd like to start an instruction course to teach my expertise: "how to respawn after getting shot down".

i suspect you will explain how to transfer an account to a different computer in case we get a new/different one?

thx.

ps, i was wondering why you showed the logitech extreme joystick....looks SO familiar.

very good fit for you. im interested...

but 1st, i'd like to start an instruction course to teach my expertise: "how to respawn after getting shot down".

i suspect you will explain how to transfer an account to a different computer in case we get a new/different one?

thx.

ps, i was wondering why you showed the logitech extreme joystick....looks SO familiar.

1. Lessons will explain all stages from take off to dogfight in details. 

2. There is no account transfer functionality for student, but if you need to change computer just send me an e-mail and I'll transfer your account from old machine to new one. From this point old computer will not allow you to watch lessons.1 registration = 1 student + 1 computer.

Uao! very nice Mr X. 

Im sure pilots can be more better after your master lessons .

good luck.

MrX,

So just to confirm, are you advertising your business/hobby to take payment to teach players how to play OR  Is this in partnership with the developers and some sort of add on to the game that we need to buy?  

Regards

Haza

Edited by Haza

This is his own initiative as far as I know, however, again as far as I know, he has not asked for permission to use our product's content or trademarks for his own personal gain in a commercial enterprise.

It is not an add-on or endorsed by us at this point, again, as far as I know as of now.

Jason

Jason,

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards

Phil (Haza)

Edited by Haza

This is his own initiative as far as I know, however, again as far as I know, he has not asked for permission to use our product's content or trademarks for his own personal gain in a commercial enterprise.

It is not an add-on or endorsed by us at this point, again, as far as I know as of now.

Jason

Doesn't this violate #8 of the rules of this forum?

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/3-forum-rules-v104/

8. You cannot use the forum for advertising other products. Sending advertising materials through personal messages and placing advertising materials in signatures, profiles and avatars except personally agreed to by 1C-777 Limited is prohibited. All such incidents will be deleted without warning. Discussion of other games is only allowed in designated sections of the forum and will be stopped if the discussion becomes an advertising vehicle.

Violations of this rule will result in the following:

First offense - 1 days ban on entry

Second offense - 3 days of the ban on entry

Third offense - 7 day ban on entry

We have now given MK Mr.X permission to sell his training courses and post about them on this forum.

Jason

• Upvote 4