Sign in to follow this  
BadBud

BoX Gold Bars Under User Name and Picture

What is the procedure to display them?

BadBud

Posted (edited)

You have to have bought each release of the product during the pre-order period before release.

Edited by JimTM

11 minutes ago, BorysVorobyov said:

Gold is for 10,000 kills in MP. Silver is 5,000.

Frags, not kills.

• Haha 1

You only get the 'Battle of Bodenplatte' one if you're at least 90 years old and hold a WWII flight log and have confirmed kills from January 1945 on the Western Front and you can have this confirmed by your living grand-parents.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BorysVorobyov said:

Gold is for 10,000 kills in MP. Silver is 5,000.

You mean, in single V-life?

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, BorysVorobyov said:

You have to have 200 forum post likes for silver and 500 for gold also.

Don't forget to smash that like button, subscribe and leave a comment!

But in all seriousness, you have to dip your balls straight in to the preorder before it's too late.

Edited by Space_Ghost
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Space_Ghost said:

Don't forget to smash that like button, subscribe and leave a comment!

But in all seriousness, you have to dip your balls straight in to the preorder before it's too late.

There`s only one person I know who often says that and uses `Space Ghost` a lot... In fact I never heard it anywhere else until you.

Also regarding Bodenplatte pre-order, the forum badge has not been doled out as of yet.

The only annoying thing about these gold bars is they sometimes act like a kind of ranking\class system. No bars and everyone treats you like your words don`t count.

9 minutes ago, dburne said:

Also regarding Bodenplatte pre-order, the forum badge has not been doled out as of yet.

Are you at least 90 years old and hold a WWII flight log etc.?

4 minutes ago, ZachariasX said:

Are you at least 90 years old and hold a WWII flight log etc.?

I never tell my age bwaha!!

7 minutes ago, seafireliv said:

The only annoying thing about these gold bars is they sometimes act like a kind of ranking\class system. No bars and everyone treats you like your words don`t count.

Yeah, it's a little disingenuous to peruse the forums for 4-5 years and have somebody who found out about the game 4 months ago try to tell you how it is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Space_Ghost said:

Yeah, it's a little disingenuous to peruse the forums for 4-5 years and have somebody who found out about the game 4 months ago try to tell you how it is.

Hey man. I did not mean to upset you; I get the feeling you`re pissed at me. Don`t be.

1 minute ago, seafireliv said:

Hey man. I did not mean to upset you; I get the feeling you`re pissed at me. Don`t be.

I'm not upset, I'm just explaining the preorder badge superiority sentiment and responding to your impression of the IL-2 caste system.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Space_Ghost said:

I'm not upset, I'm just explaining the preorder badge superiority sentiment and responding to your impression of the IL-2 caste system.

A person who`s bought IL2 BOS from Steam doesn`t get the badge. He has just as much right to his opinion as someone whose played it 4-5 years, m8.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, seafireliv said:

A person who`s bought IL2 BOS from Steam doesn`t get the badge. He has just as much right to his opinion as someone whose played it 4-5 years, m8.

That is not accurate. I pre-ordered IL-2 BoS via steam and I have the badge. This badge shows pre-release support for the games and devs. Nothing more. 

BlackHellHound1

:salute:

Edited by BlackHellHound1

I've been flight simming since the days of old CFS1, had them all from EAW to IL2 BOx and DCS, no gold bars here doesn't bother me one jot. Everyone has something to offer. Kudos to the guys who pre-order displays commitment to the developers, plus it does look good doesn't it. Everyone has their own reasons for how and where and when they purchase this series but really it's not worth worrying about IMHO as long as your enjoying your flying, that's what counts.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, seafireliv said:

Are you mad at me?

This guy must have pre-ordered before any of you...:P

auric-goldfinger.jpg

• Haha 6

So my opinions are worth nothing then?

Well at least I will have Bodenplatte Bars soon enough haha.

1 hour ago, Space_Ghost said:

Are you mad at me?

No, but your weird defensive reactions make me realise I shouldn`t have said a thing to you in the first place.

2 minutes ago, seafireliv said:

No, but your weird defensive reactions make me realise I shouldn`t have said a thing to you in the first place.

I haven't been defensive about anything... Quite the opposite... It seems like you're getting defensive over nothing.

2 hours ago, seafireliv said:

What is annoying about that? ;)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, seafireliv said:

I know of balled people, and I got thick hair, it is so thick that I need to cut it in order to get my helmet to fit, yet the balled people I know of think that I am aware of my thick hair and think of it every day. And this make me believe that those without hair I know of think of the fact that they do not have hair every day. You know what I mean?

The reason I got all 3 bars is the fact that I loved the old IL 2, and bought all the planes in rof, and I thought, think if this sim had WW2 aircraft. And when they did go WW2 I signed on the first day. 

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

WTF?  Even translating 'Balled' to 'Bald' doesn't help :wacko:

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

He say lack of bars make people listen less to him than people with more bars, I just painted a picture ;) I admit a bit far out and in bad English. I personally am not aware of my bar´s, and I do not believe anyone looks at them either, and you only proof my point

I get it. 

People with hair loss think people with a full head of hair are always conscious of how much hair they have, when in reality you probably don't give it a second thought.

But the amount of projecting that those bald people do means you can reasonably suspect that they spend more time thinking about hair than you do. 

Right?

20 minutes ago, Royal_Flight said:

I get it. 

People with hair loss think people with a full head of hair are always conscious of how much hair they have, when in reality you probably don't give it a second thought.

But the amount of projecting that those bald people do means you can reasonably suspect that they spend more time thinking about hair than you do. 

Right?

You are absolutely spot on

How many different ways can this question be answered anyway?

:wacko:

21 minutes ago, dburne said:

How many different ways can this question be answered anyway?

:wacko:

The are endless ways for us to approach any question. Any time. Any place. We are flight simmers after all!