Sign in to follow this  
Legioneod

Rewards for Bodenplatte Career

Just figured I'd post some awards that could be interesting to see in the upcoming bodenplatte career. The Award criteria may not be accurate, I just listed some reasons that it could be awarded in-game.

MoH, DsC, SS, and BS should be rather difficult to earn so I'm just gonna list some random criteria that gets higher.

American

-Medal of Honor: Awarded for "gallantry and intrepidity at risk of life above and beyond the call of duty" (100 or more successful sorties or 100 or more aircraft shot down)

-Distinguished Service Cross: Awarded for "extraordinary heroism" (75 successful sorties or 70-80 aircraft shot down)

-Silver Star: Awarded for "gallantry in action" (50 successful sorties or 40-50 aircraft shot down)

-Bronze Star: Awarded for heroism in combat zone or meritorious service in a war zone. (30 successful sorties flown or 10-20 aircraft shot down.)

-Purple Heart: Awarded for being wounded in combat

-Distinguished Flying Cross: Award Criteria around 2-5x that of the Air Medal. (ex. Bomber Pilots per 25 sorties, fighter pilots per 50 sorties, both per 5 aircraft shot down.)

-Air Medal:  Bomber pilots awarded for every 5 sorties flown. Fighter Pilots for every 10 sorties flown. Both received it per 1 aircraft shot down.

-European–African–Middle Eastern Campaign Medal: Awarded for completing a career in europe

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this