Sign in to follow this  
coconut

Coconut Coops & Dog fights

Hi all,

This topic contains missions I've made for the coop mode:

•  cocoops.zip
    • cocoop-1: Kuban map, 3x IL2m43, 2x A-20, 2x Yak7b, 3x Spitfire, 4x Bf109g4, 2x Bf109g6. Germans cover ships to Taman.
    • cocoop-3: Kuban map, 3x bf110g, 2x Ju-88, 2x Bf109-g4, 2x Fw190-a5, 2x Spitfire, 2x Yak-7b, 2x La5-fn. Russians cover ships to Novorossyisk.
    • cocoop-4: Kuban map, 6x Spad, 6x Fokker. Germans cover camp in the mountains
  • tanksmoscow.zip
    • Tank missions. Dogfight mission type. Planes. No icons on tanks, even in normal mode.
Edited by coconut
Added flying circus coop
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

Extract directly in data/multiplayer/cooperative, start coop server, play

Edited by coconut

Hi!!

I am just getting started on this game and my old 1946 peeps and I are trying to figure out how to download and install user co-ops. Now I have DL'd a few and I cannot, for the life of me, get them to come up in the mission list as a mission I am able to select. I put all of the files I DL'd into folders named what the .zip files are named, and I can see the folders in the 

Can someone walk me through this please? I hate to be the "new guy" pest, but, well, here I am !! I now see the folders in the left hand side / "available missions", but I can't open the folders and move them into the rotation. 

Help please!!!

6 hours ago, Robert31178 said:

I put all of the files I DL'd into folders named what the .zip files are named

Maybe that's the problem :) Make it so that the mission files are directly under Multiplayer/Cooperative, and it should work.

See I tried that first and it doesn't even show up in the multiplayer selection. I really would like to know where I am going wrong!! This game is like an old Chevy to me so far - fights you every step of the way, but once you got her running right she's a runner lol....

So now my process: 1) DL missions, 2) extracted contents to data/multiplayer/Cooperative, 3) launch game and look for it when I try to host co-op. Still nothing! 

Ok, I just reDL'd your co-op1 Coconut, and that one shows up now. So the process works and I understand more lol.....now that brings me to the question of how come the rest won't work like that? I even DL'd co-op6 and that one doesn't work. 

Ok, I just reDL'd your co-op1 Coconut, and that one shows up now. So the process works and I understand more lol.....now that brings me to the question of how come the rest won't work like that? I DL'd your multiplayer mission pack and not a single one of them shows up in the list as a mission I can move to the rotation. 

1 hour ago, Robert31178 said:

I DL'd your multiplayer mission pack and not a single one of them shows up in the list as a mission I can move to the rotation. 

Those missions were not coop missions. I've only made one coop so far.

To those who were flying with me earlier, sorry for the sudden disappearance. Game crashed after a couple rotations, and I had had enough flight time for today.

I tried using DServer for running the coop, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to work yet. The DServer account never gets "ready", and the mission never starts.

• Sad 1

Coconut,

I think there was a post from someone stating that he had been successful in running the games included Coop mission with a friend or his brother.

18 hours ago, Robert31178 said:

Just curious, how come the descriptions list them as multiplayer on M4T?

Today "multiplayer" applies to both coop and dogfight modes. Before game version 3.001, dogfight was the only mode we had, and people called that "multiplayer".

Edited by coconut

Added a mission. Tested tonight, it had a bug with the win condition. Fixed, but not tested again.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your work and initiative. I never made multiplayer missions before, but I like the idea of this co-op stuff!