Jason_Williams

Buy Battle of Kuban Today! P-39 Video Inside

Soooooooon!  I can smell it already!

I wish that I didn't buy it already so that I could buy it now, and fly over that map for the first time again.

Nice video! Love the shoulder view guncam part. Can't wait to try this one out along with the new careermode. 

Grt M

Awesome! 

Literally can’t wait :)

Nice !

I can still see haze in the horizon...could it be an older version without the improved visibility?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Nice !

I can still see haze in the horizon...could it be an older version without the improved visibility?

Maybe it's just me, but i can clearly see a higher draw distance.  And to me it looks pretty realistic. 

Grt M

Edited by I./ZG1_Martijnvdm
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The plane seems to me somewhat unstable, but very very nice!

The cannon looks fearsome!

Edited by Voidhunger
grammar

12 minutes ago, =FEW=Hauggy said:

Nice !

This is the new horizon. There will always be some haze. Trust me its a million times better. Terrain is drawn out to 150km.

Jason

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Thank you Jason and the whole team, great sneak peak.:biggrin:

Posted (edited)

Ohhhhh p39...  brings a new meaning when you call out “guns guns guns!”  

I really like the different feel of the cockpit and it seems to me like like it will be a unique aircraft in the sim, especially the trike gear..... 

a20 and p39 gonna be fun...

anyone notice any new or enhanced visuals in that vid?   My eyes are tired :( 

I did notice more horizon... a comparison vid would be awesome 

Edited by spartan85

23 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

This is the new horizon. There will always be some haze. Trust me its a million times better. Terrain is drawn out to 150km.

Jason

Thanks for the clarification Jason !

Can't wait to put my hands on that update and all of it's content ^^

It is a little hard to tell when the sales ends? I guess the title implies that it will end after today as in the 13th of Feb?

Great job devs, cant wait to fly it!

The terrain render distance does look much better!!

3.001 will be a new landmark in flight sims for sure.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Great job devs, cant wait to fly it!

The terrain render distance does look much better!!

3.001 will be a new landmark in flight sims for sure.

Yep, what he said! {plus of course the fantastic Havoc).

Edited by Raptorattacker

Well done team. Eagerly awaiting delivery now.

@Aero, I would think they'd give people more than one day to capitalize on the sale. Especially people who don't have the game, need to see the video and then get their cash on the table. It will likely close very shortly before the full release. Anything beyond that is a guess but since I'm in a guessing mood............................Tuesday :)

9 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

It is a little hard to tell when the sales ends? I guess the title implies that it will end after today as in the 13th of Feb?

They need time for people to notice that preorder end is near the end, also release candidate is in the testing right now.

19 or 20 march is my guess

• Upvote 1

Oh be still my beating heart! The Airacobra in all her glory! That brought tears to my eyes. The '39 is my favorite WW2 plane, and seeing her in full flight/action is a thing of beauty. This has been my most awaited ride since Kuban was announced and she's almost here! Many thanks for posting this video!!!

• Upvote 1

Wow.  My new office looks great, inside and out.

Can't wait.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

The plane seems to me somewhat unstable, but very very nice!

The cannon looks fearsome!

If you can handle the Spitfire well the Cobra should bring any bad suprises and reward you with excellent visibility and firepower.

7 minutes ago, hedger72 said:

Oh be still my beating heart! The Airacobra in all her glory! That brought tears to my eyes. The '39 is my favorite WW2 plane, and seeing her in full flight/action is a thing of beauty. This has been my most awaited ride since Kuban was announced and she's almost here! Many thanks for posting this video!!!

I'm sure you will not be alone ejoying the Airacobra after 3.001.

Edited by 6./ZG26_5tuka

Thanks , It Will be fabulous  ! Every progress of kind update should  be impressionant !

Gotta be honest here, I'm at least as excited about the new terrain and draw distance as I am about new planes.................

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Gotta be honest here, I'm at least as excited about the new terrain and draw distance as I am about new planes.................

Same, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also looking forward to taking off and landing on tricycle gear like a gentleman LOL

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

"closing very soon" :biggrin::biggrin:

When would that be? it's either in one day, three days, or eight days :salute:

Still 13 days to wait if not longer, waiting is part of the fun.

:salute:

Edited by senseispcc

I have really been looking forward to the P-39 since it was announced by Studio 777( actually, since I was 12 & bought the Revell kit several eons ago...) I know that in game & in history , generally combats on the Eastern Front happened at a lower level than Western Europe which suited the P-39, but I do hope when this plane is released ( this week I hope,i hope,i hope...) one of our "Real" flyer will take her up & really ring her out testing the FM.Does it turn into a dog above say 12,000 feet ? Do we need to worry about uncontrollable flat spins?What about climb & turn rates ,say compared to your average 109? Are the ballistic differences between the nose mounted cannon & wing mounted MGs something to worry about or plan for? I know I'll fly it regardless at least now & then , but it would be nice to get the real "gen" on how it flies & how well Studio 777 has presented same.;)

Revell%20H222-89%20P-39swgd.jpg

Yeah, I remember this one, very nice kit for the era, detail and fit were quite good. Bought it at K-Mart IIRC (the one that burned down in the Santa Rosa fires recently :( ). 

130058-11104-pristine.jpg