GCF

New players wanted ! For my Discrod group

hi new to the game, recently started, looking for players for my Discord Group, nice, friendly, small group of flyers with different levels of skill, most just learning, any players welcome, does not matter about experience, even raw played like me welcome.

if interested pm me and ill give you discord link.

I am looking for players to join my discord channel, I am not looking join other discord channels, so please don't post your own discord links in this thread.

thanks

paul

yes you have, trying it again as last time, I did not go well, but wont get into it.

so reposted, sorry if people are reading it again.

sorry is there a problem with my posting this post again ?

if I am breaking some forum rules please let me know and ill remove the post.

Don't look for players for your discord group, especially if you are new! Join the existing discord groups that are dedicated to the game, make friends, make your own circle and then maybe move out to your discord.

I don't see why anyone would want to join your discord group when you are new, have little to do with community and the game and insist on not joining already existing communities...

Maybe that is also the reason why it didn't go well for you last time?

sorry was looking for new players like me, I have joined two existing groups, but found they where to large and my notifications where bleeping all the time and did not want to silence notifications, as to much was going on in the group for me.

don't worry did not realise this forum was so klicky, ridged, and confruntational, full of oppiononated, critical people. all I did was start a thread ! did not know it was not allowed on here ! and don't worry will never post again, so much for this being a friendly gaming community forum.

I hope you all do not mind if I stay a member of this forum, please remember I may be new but have paid good money the same as everyone on this forum for the il2 games, the opprative word being game, a game is supposed to be fun.

thanks again

paul 

• Upvote 2

guys, why are you so rallied about his request, even if it's a duplicate. He's not a troll, nor he's doing it for any nefarious reasons.

Just be nice.

• Upvote 3

I am in the "big" discord group, have been since the beginning. VERY rarely do i see people searching for players to go online and actually play the game??? The group seems more like a place to discuss the game, which is fine but not what everyone is for. Joining this discord is so far one of the best decisions i'v made regarding this title. Very few people in it, but they are actually active and fun players. BTW The official TS is pretty dead for english users, cant speak for TAW, i'll check it out. 

It had 310 views... The issue is, there isn't much of a purpose in joining other Discord channels when there are other well established ones for the community.

Yeah, these well esablished ones lack alot compared to a small active one, gotta say... 

guys, why are you so rallied about his request, even if it's a duplicate. He's not a troll, nor he's doing it for any nefarious reasons.

Just be nice.

Many of the usual faces, these forum warriors are not to be trifled with!  :lol:

Edited by [5SFG]Sunde

People in this forums are a pain in the ass, very deffensive, opinionated, and I hated it initially, its more of an acquired taste, stay long enough and you will enjoy it. :biggrin: