Sign in to follow this  
Uboat777

passionate VR bf109 pilot looking for an experienced trainer

So, I just got il2 installed again and I love the 109. I have a VR setup with a 1080ti, pedals, joystick, throttle quadrent configured for the 109 and I only want to focus on that. Im really looking for some top 109 pilots to teach me the ropes and possibly bring me in their squad. I think I have a stable connection with wings of liberty server, and the bologa dogfight server. That is the catch, Im in China, and probably not on your timezone. For me, beijing time, mid mornings, to afternoon should be good. But you may have to put up with the chinese network nonsense from me. Let me know. 

I would check the III./JG5 guys. Very nice dudes and they are Chinese. They fly a lot of 109s as well ...

Good luck

NBSI are a japanese team of " ACES"' and they are specialized on luftwaffe planes.

You can find them usually on Wings of Liberty.

I think they are really good pikots  and work together as at team.

For  you  I think can be the better choise because the same language.

Happy flights!!

Edited by ITAF_Rani
  • Upvote 1

I just looked up the NBSI after getting a very rude surprise in the form of cornering a 190 and having the tables turned on me so fast I couldn't react. If everyone flies as good as Mobius then yes, I will vouch that they are a top notch group of aviators!!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, AKA_Gunfighter said:

I just looked up the NBSI after getting a very rude surprise in the form of cornering a 190 and having the tables turned on me so fast I couldn't react. If everyone flies as good as Mobius then yes, I will vouch that they are a top notch group of aviators!!

That kind of statements are making me really willing to change sides to pull the limits of those guys to see their tricks. The last time I was trying to see the tricks of one FW 190 ace, in the Yak I just let him do his massive scissoring, by refusing the scissor. After his energy dropped I was back again on him.

Edited by JG27_Kornezov
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2018 at 11:17 AM, ITAF_Rani said:

NBSI are a chinese team of " ACES"' and they are specialized on luftwaffe planes.

You can find them usually on Wings of Liberty.

I think they are really good pikots  and work together as at team.

For  you  I think can be the better choise because the same language.

Happy flights!!

Sure they are not Japanese?