=IL2AUS=Wanganui_Wildcat

Wanganui WIldcat's Single Player Missions

Faux Pacific Missions

Trailers

The Last Stand in Singapore

My first attempt at a single player mission. Based on actual events.

Defend the docks

This is a single player mission originally made by Jade_Monkey and then altered by myself.

There are two versions of the mission, one where you will fly in a flight of USAAF P-40's of the 49th Fighter Group, 8th Fighter squadron. The second you will fly in a flight of RAAF Spitfire Mk Vb's of 457 Squadron.

Downloads

If you want to play the original mission or check out some of his other missions head over here and take a look.

Edited by =IL2AUS=Wanganui_Wildcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Nice job!  :salute:

Lovely skins btw!.

I think this would make a great COOP mission once it becomes available 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Awesome, thanks for that! Glad you enjoyed it!!

You should make a campaign, or server! Many people would be interested in that i bet!

You should make a campaign, or server! Many people would be interested in that i bet!

If I can get the required skill level on the mission editor I need I would love to make a campaign! I have idea's for a couple which I think would work really well! As for a server, we have started one! Come and join 

http://il2au.sytes.net/en/info/

Still in the testing phase at the moment, but have about three missions/maps running on it. The skins can all be downloaded from the info section or use the mission pack at the top of this thread, the only one missing out of the mission pack is the G3m Nell/Pe-2 and the old versions of the white zero/la-5 skins.

This is made from a sortie I flew yesterday on the server.

Edited by =WFPK=Wanganui_Wildcat

hi 

nice joob  ;)

i dont found the skin of the pe-2  in the link of the first post ....!!!!

p40- macchi- la5 -ju88 -spit only ....

best regards from france

~S~ Fellows,

Thanks to you both for an excellent collaboration. Inspiring in a single word.

This is a prime example of how our community benefits collectively through our sharing projects.

There is little more that I enjoy than seeing the work of like minded individuals expanding our hobby.

Hats off!

We'll see you up there,

~S~ "Jupp" :salute:

~S~ Fellows,

Thanks to you both for an excellent collaboration. Inspiring in a single word.

This is a prime example of how our community benefits collectively through our sharing projects.

There is little more that I enjoy than seeing the work of like minded individuals expanding our hobby.

Hats off!

We'll see you up there,

~S~ "Jupp" :salute:

Thanks mate, Jade Monkey has been and still is an enormous help! I hoping to do some more soon and eventually make a scripted campaign as well.

I can't use my full computer yet since they are painting my house but I'll definitely give it a shot once I get my rig all set up again.

Hi thanks for skins and missions, do you plan to do some pacific coop missions in near future?

Ok take your time, i was able to enable all stuff in ME for them to run thouse two missions in coop mode so i had fun flying them with tm8

4 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

Ok take your time, i was able to enable all stuff in ME for them to run thouse two missions in coop mode so i had fun flying them with tm8

Have you run my missions in co-op?! If so that is fantastic! They were made with co-op in mind but as I say I haven't had the chance to go down that road just yet!

Posted (edited)

Yes i converted them to coop like this:

-After i download them i placed them in missions folder, then i delite their .msnbin file (if i dont do that they would not be loading in editor probably because new update )
-Then i open them in editor, and in mission Properties i change Mision from Single to Cooperative,
-Then i locate players airplane and in Plane Advanced enable cooperative start, and also change AI from Player to Ace
-Also i change players airplane name to its callsign, for example Canary 1, and so on, so they are selectable in coop lobby (i noticed if i didnt give them some name, i would not see any airplanes when i try to run mission in coop, just black screan )
-then for that flights wingmans i enabled cooperative start also so players can take them,  and rename them to their callsighns for example Canary 2... so they are in same flight in coop lobby.

And save mission in coop folder. So new list is created with new coop adress, and i can see that mission in coop lobby then ( i was not seeing the missions before as old list had links to single players mission folder)

I didnt enable Japan flights as i see they are triger activated.

Thouse skins look good on ju88s :)

Edited by 77.CountZero