Jason_Williams

Major Announcement Friday November 17th at 12:00 GMT

Exciting!

Im not sure what to think. I wonder if this is just a Kuban wrap-up and Midway annoumcement, or a surprise like "after researching Midway we think it's not feasible, change of theater".

Either way i look forward to hearing from the team.

They certainly have had some nice surprises for us this year, I have feeling we may be in for some more nice surprises.

• Upvote 1

Major announcement? Um... Ok. Lets speculate. What could we NOT know about the future of the sim? Jason autographs each copy from here on in (electronic copy notwithstanding,)? Flying saucers being added to the mix? Me262's to be released in alternate history campaign Battle of Poland? For every copy of BoK sold a member of the team will deliver a vigorous back rub?

Whatever it is, I can't wait. :)

Let the speculation begin!

The pacific is moved in future and we get Europe 44/45.

• Upvote 2

Flying saucers being added to the mix?

They are already in game. Those stationary single contrail puffs that never dissipate.

Looking forward to hearing the announcement!

An Announcement Announcement!

My guess is Battle of Pacific is cancelled and Battle of the Moon is announced intruducing concept level "star wars" technology from declassifed Reagan documents from the 1980s.

With Billy Idol as the soundtrack.

• Upvote 2

BoK ready for testing, releasing it for beta testing in the live build for all BoK pre purchasers to thoroughly test  :salute:

An Announcement Announcement!

My guess is Battle of Pacific is cancelled and Battle of the Moon is announced intruducing concept level "star wars" technology from declassifed Reagan documents from the 1980s.

With Billy Idol as the soundtrack.

I am so pre ordering this.

• Upvote 2

I suppose its closer plans for Pacific as well as features and content planned for the next year and maybe a lookout to where this series is aiming to go along the route.

I guess that BoK so far has been successful and continues to sell steadily although not released yet. 

Soooo does that mean we shouldn't write on the "DD Today?" Asking if there will be a DD? Lol

Thank you for the heads up, now I can enjoy my thursday :)

Free grenades for everyone!

The pacific is moved in future and we get Europe 44/45.

This gave me a panic attack and when I recovered and uncurled from the corner I decided I would actually log in and say, "please god no."

• Upvote 1

I think it's more of a "DALLAS" thing where we'll all wake up and we're all still flying IL-2 1946. Modded of course.

• Upvote 1

For me is:

BoK Release Date announcement

Battle of Midway official announcement (with roadmap?)

Announcement of La-5FN and Bf 109G-6 preorders (?)

• Upvote 1

Major announcement? Um... Ok. Lets speculate. What could we NOT know about the future of the sim? Jason autographs each copy from here on in (electronic copy notwithstanding,)? Flying saucers being added to the mix? Me262's to be released in alternate history campaign Battle of Poland? For every copy of BoK sold a member of the team will deliver a vigorous back rub?

Whatever it is, I can't wait. :)

It's probably just that he's getting married again?

• Upvote 1

the really rèally good news: they do seem to have plans. like its not beeing cancelled due to bad sales.