71st_AH_Barnacles

'MG hit' sound playing at random.

Flying on various multiplayer servers, I've heard what sounds like several low caliber rounds hitting my plane. This seems to happen at random intervals around 3 min apart. No damage has occured and someone who I was flying with experienced the same problem. This started over the last 2 days.

I've noticed something similar. Except it sounded like flak shrapnel, yet none of the obvious black puffs were visible at all and we were 30km on our side of the frontline.

Except it sounded like flak shrapnel, yet none of the obvious black puffs were visible

The same thing happened to me in H-111.

Edited by ITAF_Cymao

I've noticed something similar. Except it sounded like flak shrapnel, yet none of the obvious black puffs were visible at all and we were 30km on our side of the frontline.

Yes could be that sound. No damage and nothing nearby that could have caused it.

I hear invisible planes shooting and hitting me often while being parked on WOL. One time I even saw a chute deploying on the ground out of nowhere.

I hear the flak/shrapnel sound as well, super annoying. Also the sound fx from the hanger will play when you load in online as well, once you fire up the engines they drone it out but it's still there.