Photo

Fritz Life

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 05 August 2017 - 21:58

FritzBanner2_zpsasqcsoht.jpg

The Syndicate proudly presents: Fritz Life.

Short (10 missions) fictional story about a flyman, Hermann Fritz, whom just got out to Moscow area, south part of the front to fly the 109E7, after flying in Spain during civil war and a time at home training other pilots. Missions are semihistorical: squads, frontlines, airfield used and troops positions are somehow Historical but actual player missions are totally fictional and aimed for the gameplay. Skin provided should start to be used when directed by mission briefing.

To be played at any difficulty level.This time IA will do all missions if you use autopilot (see the note below about this), I just dont advice that if you want to survive.

Very Important: Due to been assigned to an open field airfield, player need to taxi in between landfires to get into position (Only solution I could found and I learnt to keep away from open field airfields). Also IA seems to take to much time to take off (autopilot included) most of the time, so if 2 min has passed since you are in position and they still not ready, take off and wait for them on first WP or on route since they will take off once you have done it. This is remembered in all missions briefings. Main Objective in all missions is to survive.

Extract the rar, it should contain 2 folders, the campaign one to be copied to the campaigns folder inside your BoS/BoM installation. And a skins folder to be copied to data/graphics/skins folder.

This campaign was built using the next PC specs, Beta testing didnt show any big hit on performances: i5 6600K 3,5 Ghz, 16 GB RAM, 960 GTX, Windowns 10 64bits.

Credits:

SYN_Haashashin: Mission building, storyline, music.
SYN_MrWolf: Art Design.
SYN_Mugue: Writer and Beta testing.
SYN_Skydance: Proofreader and Beta testing.
SYN_Vander: Beta testing.

A-E-Hartmann: Skin making.
Habu: Beta testing.
JimTM: Beta testing.

Cananas: Spanish Loc translator.

Hope you guys have fun: http://www.mediafire.../Fritz_Life.rar
Uploaded to M4today (No spanish Loc): http://www.mission4t...wnloads4&get=64

4shared: In case one of the above doesnt work (no Spanish Loc): https://www.4shared....itz_Life.html 

If anyone is up to translate this to their native lenguage, let me know and will send the texts to translate.

Sincerally,

SYN_Haaashashin

www.syndicatesquadron.org

#2 216th_Cat

216th_Cat
  • Founder

Posted 05 August 2017 - 22:11

Thankyou! Downloaded.

#3 4./JG52_DR1FT3R

4./JG52_DR1FT3R

Posted 05 August 2017 - 22:48

When i open it up, after the download, this pops up: b9b023f8be71c90133c6bb767e0d610a.png

https://gyazo.com/b9...3c6bb767e0d610a

DR1FT3R! The 15 year old sim pilot!

20R2Him.jpg

#4 Swing

Swing

Posted 05 August 2017 - 23:09

bos_gold_en.pngbom_gold_en.png

#5 Thad

Thad

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:26

Salutations,

Downloaded. Installed as instructed.

Experienced no problem. Ran perfectly. Good job. :salute:

Modules.jpg?dl=1Campaigns.png?dl=1

Windows 10 64-Bit, AMD FX-8350, 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB @ 2560 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, Thrustmaster WCS HOTAS

#6 ShamrockOneFive

ShamrockOneFive
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:45

Very cool! I'll make a post about it.

Look forward to playing!

#7 1./JG54_Hoss

1./JG54_Hoss
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:08

Thanks Hash, look forward to flying this one, seeing as how I finished Albert's life last week..............

Cheers

Hoss

Edited by 1./JG54_Hoss, 06 August 2017 - 05:07.

#8 keeno

keeno
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:29

Magic Haash,

downloading now!!

Cheers

#9 Juri_JS

Juri_JS
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:35

Hey, that's my profile picture in the briefing screens. :)

#10 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:57

Thanks guys, hope you have fun and show some pics around!

Hi Drifter,

Never seen that error, Im not an IT guy so do not know whats up with that. Hopefully other member can help.

Very cool! I'll make a post about it.

Look forward to playing!

Thank you,

Nice post!!

Hey, that's my profile picture in the briefing screens. :)

First time I saw it I was like...lets see how long it take for Juri to see his profile pic on it ;)

Haash

#11 216th_LuseKofte

216th_LuseKofte
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:58

I appreciate your time and effort doing this, I have flown Ivans life and liked it a lot.  But I have no interest for fighters most of the time unless it is a E 7 and maybe some ground pounding involved. I can see nothing about this in the description.

Thank you for your work

#12 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:03

I appreciate your time and effort doing this, I have flown Ivans life and liked it a lot.  But I have no interest for fighters most of the time unless it is a E 7 and maybe some ground pounding involved. I can see nothing about this in the description.

Thank you for your work

HI LuseKofte,

You mistyped I think...Ivans War is Juri´s work ;). Also misread something (or typed wrong again) cus Fritz Life is flown in a E7.

Haash

#13 FFS_Cybermat47

FFS_Cybermat47
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:53

I'll start this when I finish BS. Great to see the Emil get some love in this game :)

Edited by FFS_Cybermat47, 06 August 2017 - 12:53.

qYvxNoF.jpg
"Stalin's fortress on fire! Is this madness or hell? The sound of the mortars, the music of death! We're playing the devil's symphony! Our violins are guns! Conducted from hell! Oh Stalingrad!"

- From Stalingrad by Sabaton.

#14 Trooper117

Trooper117
  • Founder

Posted 06 August 2017 - 14:13

Many thanks, downloading now!

IL2.jpg

#15 216th_LuseKofte

216th_LuseKofte
  • Founder

Posted 07 August 2017 - 04:15

HI LuseKofte,

You mistyped I think...Ivans War is Juri´s work ;). Also misread something (or typed wrong again) cus Fritz Life is flown in a E7.

Haash

Well as it happens I also flown Ivans Life, and of course I meant Alberts Life. Both great campaigns.

Sorry about full strike in misunderstanding, what I meant was , I like to fly the E -7 as a fighter bomber, are there such missions? 

#16 Yankee_One

Yankee_One
  • Founder

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:04

Thank you very much!

Downloading

#17 keeno

keeno
  • Founder

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:51

Hi Haash, a quick thanks for this campaign. I started flying last night..... fantastic! Completed the first 3 missions, full real, no icons, brilliantly put together and very immersive. So far, just the right level of difficulty.

Thanks again!

#18 =SqSq=Sulaco

=SqSq=Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:40

Whew!! It's out, can't wait to play it, been looking forward to this one for a while. Thanks for all the hard work!

#19 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 07 August 2017 - 17:41

what I meant was , I like to fly the E -7 as a fighter bomber, are there such missions? 

Yes, there are such missions.

So far, just the right level of difficulty.

Thanks again!

Thank you, I think the level of difficulty may be different in some missions ;)

When i open it up, after the download, this pops up: 

https://gyazo.com/b9...3c6bb767e0d610a

Drifter, did you found a solution to this?? Maybe re-download it from another of the links??

Haash

#20 Luger1969

Luger1969
  • Founder

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:05

Thank so much Haash. This is going to be one of the highlights of the year. (And also to all others who contributed..thanks 2)

Peace the old fashioned way. IL2 New Generation.

“Success flourishes only in perseverance ceaseless, restless perseverance.” Manfred von Richthofen

#21 pilotpierre

pilotpierre
  • Founder

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:23

Muchos grassy arse Haash.

Intel i5 2500K, Gigabyte GA-P67A, 16GB Corsair 1600MHz RAM, Corsair 120GB SSD, Gigabyte ODIN 800W PSU,Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB card, Win7 Pro 64bit, CH Combat Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH rudder pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, TIR5.

#22 216th_Cat

216th_Cat
  • Founder

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:47

Done the first two although I had to repeat them both - first one killed in a collision with a friendly and second got a wing shot off by AA. Very enjoyable so far - thanks!
Cheers.

#23 LLv24_Zami

LLv24_Zami
  • Tester

Posted 08 August 2017 - 17:25

Alright, it's released. Downloading as soon as I get home from work. Thanks everyone involved!

Intel 6700k@4.6Ghz // Asus z170 Pro Gaming // 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz DDR4 // GTX 1080 // Crucial MX100 256GB SSD // 34" Dell U3415W 3440x1440 // Creative Sound Blaster Z // Saitek X-52 // Win10-64bit
5dD3HQL.jpgBlazing.jpg

#24 E69_julian57

E69_julian57
  • Founder

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:31

Thank you very much   :good:

:salute:

#25 BlackDevil

BlackDevil
  • Founder

Posted 10 August 2017 - 13:51

Thank You  :salute:

#26 Swing

Swing

Posted 10 August 2017 - 23:06

Just finished mission Two...Jabo mission... ;) ...Just Fantastic... :clapping:

#27 LLv24_Zami

LLv24_Zami
  • Tester

Posted 18 August 2017 - 17:56

I`ve flown 6 missions so far, and enjoyed every bit of it! 

Work well done guys  :salute:

Intel 6700k@4.6Ghz // Asus z170 Pro Gaming // 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666Mhz DDR4 // GTX 1080 // Crucial MX100 256GB SSD // 34" Dell U3415W 3440x1440 // Creative Sound Blaster Z // Saitek X-52 // Win10-64bit
5dD3HQL.jpgBlazing.jpg

#28 216th_Nocke

216th_Nocke

Posted 19 August 2017 - 19:51

Thanks for the campaign!

hmmm..... just flew the first mission. Took off, went to target airfield, landed safely ... just to find that dreaded "mission failed" message.

And I hate to repeat missions ....

Any idea what could be the reason?

Perhaps because my wingman killed himself somewhere on the way?

#29 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 19 August 2017 - 20:01

Hi Nocke,

Will give it a try later tonight and see whats up. With surviving should be enough to advance in the missions. Also looking into the possibility of adding a skip function to skip the diary.

Haash

#30 216th_Nocke

216th_Nocke

Posted 19 August 2017 - 23:06

I guess I did not take serious enough the hints to follow the fires on taxying. Thought that would only be important to make my wingman come with me. On this first mission I simply did not recognize the fires and ignored them. Will not do that again :)

#31 busdriver

busdriver
  • Founder

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:56

Haash my hero, excellent work! Thank you very much!  :salute:

Quick observation. Mission #2 I think I destroyed one train. I landed safely back at base, but quit before my two wingmen landed.

2017_8_20__Shack One crop.jpg

2017_8_20__Engine Carcass crop.jpg

I also received a Mission Failed debrief. Not that I think that is a big deal, it's war after all and there are a lot of targets out there.

#32 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:57

Mmmm It seems the mission logic act weird from time to time, and I cant explain why. Just did the 2 first missions, autopilot really did it, and no problems with the mission progression.... :wacko: 

#33 Swing

Swing

Posted 20 August 2017 - 20:47

Yep Haashashin ;) ...the waypoints system don't work in the last mission :huh: ...I fly and fly again over the first one...the second never apear...

#34 Swing

Swing

Posted 20 August 2017 - 21:43

that works now... ;) ...but i had to fly over and over to trigger it...perhaps have i reach the first waypoint too early...?

#35 216th_Nocke

216th_Nocke

Posted 20 August 2017 - 22:02

dammit ... it seems I am missing something important?

Just did mission number 3. Used the autopilot for taxying, just to make sure all was fine. My wingmen took off with me.

I even switched on icons/ that information thingy  to make sure I met all the waypoints, usually I do not do that.

Came to the patrol area, IL2s showed up, I shot 2 down, a message appeared that it was time to go home.

So I did, calling my wingman to follow. On the way back we met 2 (?) Mig3, I shot one down, another one 

was shot by some AI pilot.

Came home, saw a message saying "back again", landed soft and safely. Switched off the engine, left .... "mission failed" :(

All is really looking good and feeling nice otherwise  - but what could I be doing wrong???

#36 busdriver

busdriver
  • Founder

Posted 20 August 2017 - 22:10

Just in case there is any doubt, I am NOT criticizing, only reporting. After two more mission #2 fails, I tried with full autopilot from takeoff up until just after the bombing run. My bomb destroyed some rail cars. My wingmen destroyed the engine. My #2 was bounced by an I-16, which #2  and a number of 109F-2s shot down. 

I collected my two wingmen, then sent them home. The known AI bug allowed them to collide after landing as #2 ran into #3 (who didn't clear the landing area). I pranged my prop attempting a wheel landing (too much forward stick). Mission failed.

Then I attempted the mission on full autopilot for the entire sortie. You can see that I never made it home, orbiting over the target area until flak finally nailed me.

2017_8_20_Msn 2 autopilot.jpg

Edited by busdriver, 20 August 2017 - 22:11.

#37 Swing

Swing

Posted 21 August 2017 - 13:58

I cofirm, after several try, waypoints system is totally corrupted on mission#10... :( ...curiously all work fine with autopilot ON...

Edited by Swing, 21 August 2017 - 15:48.

#38 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 21 August 2017 - 18:22

Just in case there is any doubt, I am NOT criticizing, only reporting. After two more mission #2 fails, I tried with full autopilot from takeoff up until just after the bombing run. My bomb destroyed some rail cars. My wingmen destroyed the engine. My #2 was bounced by an I-16, which #2  and a number of 109F-2s shot down. 

I collected my two wingmen, then sent them home. The known AI bug allowed them to collide after landing as #2 ran into #3 (who didn't clear the landing area). I pranged my prop attempting a wheel landing (too much forward stick). Mission failed.

Then I attempted the mission on full autopilot for the entire sortie. You can see that I never made it home, orbiting over the target area until flak finally nailed me.

attachicon.gif2017_8_20_Msn 2 autopilot.jpg

Hi busdriver,

No worries, I just looked at the mission in the ME and all seems as it should. Whats really wierd is that others have succesfully fly that mission with no bugs at all in the mission progresion. Will need to get some time aside to re-do the mission logic or find where its fails for some (bug inside the logic somewhere that do not affect all)..Meanwhile, have you tried to take off, go to first WP or so, and get back and land?. Mission success is tied to the landing back/been alive not with the missions objectives so that may do the trick..

-snip-

See above answer.

I cofirm, after several try, waypoints system is totally corrupted on mission#10... :( ...curiously all work fine with autopilot ON...

Just took a look at it, not corrupted but human error there. When I was setting the radius for the WPs I accidentatly missed one 0, so where it should be 1500m it was 150m, thanks for posting it, already fixed on new links. Also, WP are there to "drive the player", all action is triggered by others means, not the WPs.

Im uploading a new version with Spanish Loc in it, and it should be save friendly.

Haash

Edit: First post edited.

#39 busdriver

busdriver
  • Founder

Posted 21 August 2017 - 20:17

Hi busdriver,

No worries, I just looked at the mission in the ME and all seems as it should. Whats really wierd is that others have succesfully fly that mission with no bugs at all in the mission progresion. Will need to get some time aside to re-do the mission logic or find where its fails for some (bug inside the logic somewhere that do not affect all)..Meanwhile, have you tried to take off, go to first WP or so, and get back and land?. Mission success is tied to the landing back/been alive not with the missions objectives so that may do the trick..

I was able to complete the mission on my 5th try, I had landed safely four times (with a bent prop once). Beats me.

Cheers!  :salute:

#40 SYN_Haashashin

SYN_Haashashin

Posted 24 August 2017 - 17:52

Hi all,

Fritz Life reached 300 downloads!! (that I can keep track of) For some it may be not much but hey...its means 300 people are at least interested in what I do ;) Makes one happy.

Thanks all,

Haash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users