4DI6nDA.png

The previous thread was a giant jumbled charlie foxtrot. It needed consolidating.

HIS designates that it is a historically accurate pattern utilized in the appropriate time-frame on the appropriate aircraft version.

AH designates a historical pattern utilized on a later model and is thus, essentially ahistorical.

FIC designates a fictional pattern not seen during the war.

6Snmia4.png

I5Texjq.png

7yJQcxH.png

• Late War Pack
  • Bf-109 G4
  • AH
  • Theater - Germany 44-45
  • G2 4K template by Boomerang. Edited for the G4 by myself.
  • DOWNLOAD

Fn7qe8h.png

Spoiler

Nothing here yet!

EytpSVN.png

Changelog/Updates

○ Fw-190 A5 JG 1 added 23-9-2017

○ Bf-109 G4 JG77 Pack Added 1-10-2018

○ Ju-87 D3 StG2 T6+AN added 25-2-2018

○ Ju-87 D3  StG2 T6+HC added 4-3-2018

○ Fw-190 A5 SKG10 added 5-3-2018

Edited by detcord12b
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

N6RWmfM.png

kbe9808.png

VBdLNOs.png

Fl9tzE8.png

Cyvr4Hz.png

O1aqrgM.png

8qOb7yi.png

C2XrYzg.png

WA9iKWz.png

Spoiler

Changelog/Updates

○ MiG-3 12th GIAP 03 added 22-7-17

○ Soviet Spitfires added 23-7-17

○ MiG-3 12th GIAP 37 added 15-8-17

○ Dunkirk film Spitfires added 15-8-17 (Rev. 1.1)

○ Yak-1B 6 GV.IAP added 10-9-17

○ Yak-1B  4 GV.IAP  added 1-12-2017

○ Pe-2 S87 125 GV.IAP added 1-12-2017

○ A-20B 646th Bombardment Sqdn added 8-3-2018

○ A-20B 646th Bombardment Sqdn updated 8-4-2018

Edited by detcord12b
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 14

Hi Det. Thanks very much for the g4 skins. They are great. Much appreciated.

Edited by Luger1969

These look great, will download them ASAP :)

Also, would I be able to make a request for a P-40 skin?

p-40n-cleopatra-iii-72--%5B2%5D-1669-p.gimage.jpg

Could you please add "dates of posting/created" with the skins so its easier to check if you have released new ones and if you have the old ones?  :salute:  Cheers Det great work as usual though! 

Good show old chap!

You wouldn't happen to be stationed at Hood would you?

These look great, will download them ASAP :)

Also, would I be able to make a request for a P-40 skin?

I don't have that Collectors Plane. Maybe sometime in the future I'll consider picking it up.

Could you please add "dates of posting/created" with the skins so its easier to check if you have released new ones and if you have the old ones?  :salute:  Cheers Det great work as usual though! 

I'll be adding a changelog/update section at the bottom of each page as well as posting individual updates as they occur.

• Upvote 1

My wife was in 3/8 Cav. I was in 4ID at Carson for a few years.

I came to the States after 9/11 from New Zealand and enlisted in the Marine Corps as a 0351. Got out in late 05, did some contracting in IZ and AFG, then cross-decked into the Army in 08 as a 12B. Was stationed at Riley with 4IBCT. 

• Upvote 1

I came to the States after 9/11 from New Zealand and enlisted in the Marine Corps as a 0351. Got out in late 05, did some contracting in IZ and AFG, then cross-decked into the Army in 08 as a 12B. Was stationed at Riley with 4IBCT.

That sounds like an adventure. I joined in 2002 as 77F and went to Carson as E2. It was a dead end job and I wound up doing three years in Iraq and getting alllll the way up to E4P before I left after 7 years. I was literally in the same squad all seven years.

• Upvote 1

MiG-3 added.

That sounds like an adventure. I joined in 2002 as 77F and went to Carson as E2. It was a dead end job and I wound up doing three years in Iraq and getting alllll the way up to E4P before I left after 7 years. I was literally in the same squad all seven years.

I went to Carson for Air Assault School but that was it. That's crazy on the no promotion aspect mate. I cross-decked as a SPC and made SSG in under two years, SFC in 4 1/2. That's your MOS though. Hey, you picked it! :biggrin: I left Riley after four and went to Fort Lost in the Woods as a Sapper School instructor and then ended up back at Riley for my sixth deployment then ETS'd after seven. Which was probably stupid given that I was looking at MSG in two at the age of 33. But hey, whatever. It is what it is. I am doing the Reserves thing now and its as bad as you thought it was, though I get to stay affiliated with the military and I like that.

EDIT - Why didn't you reclass?

Edited by detcord12b
  • Upvote 1

MiG-3 added.

I went to Carson for Air Assault School but that was it. That's crazy on the no promotion aspect mate. I cross-decked as a SPC and made SSG in under two years, SFC in 4 1/2. That's your MOS though. Hey, you picked it! :biggrin: I left Riley after four and went to Fort Lost in the Woods as a Sapper School instructor and then ended up back at Riley for my sixth deployment then ETS'd after seven. Which was probably stupid given that I was looking at MSG in two at the age of 33. But hey, whatever. It is what it is. I am doing the Reserves thing now and its as bad as you thought it was, though I get to stay affiliated with the military and I like that.

EDIT - Why didn't you reclass?

Nice!

At the time the only reenlistment option was for stabilization. Either stay another 4 years in 4th squad or GTFO. I wanted to drop a warrant packet for flight school or go EOD but there was a bunch of BS going on in 08 with the "surge". They said I could ETS and wait 6 months then reenlist for reclassification. I was like whatever I'll have 8 years wasted before even making E5 so I left it all behind.

Soviet Spitfires added!

Nice!

At the time the only reenlistment option was for stabilization. Either stay another 4 years in 4th squad or GTFO. I wanted to drop a warrant packet for flight school or go EOD but there was a bunch of BS going on in 08 with the "surge". They said I could ETS and wait 6 months then reenlist for reclassification. I was like whatever I'll have 8 years wasted before even making E5 so I left it all behind.

Ahh, that explains it mate. I deployed for the surge as well and there were a lot of people that couldn't reclass due to being locked into their MOS because of the manpower shortfalls. Plenty of critical MOS's out there though that retention couldn't stop you from reenlisting for. If you're still interested about going back in for a MOS of your choice, you could try the Guard or Reserves and then put in a packet to go AD. I've got some mates in recruiting that might be able to help. 

Soviet Spitfires added!

Ahh, that explains it mate. I deployed for the surge as well and there were a lot of people that couldn't reclass due to being locked into their MOS because of the manpower shortfalls. Plenty of critical MOS's out there though that retention couldn't stop you from reenlisting for. If you're still interested about going back in for a MOS of your choice, you could try the Guard or Reserves and then put in a packet to go AD. I've got some mates in recruiting that might be able to help.

I couldn't get back even if I wanted to now. Soon after I got out and went home for a July 4 family bbq I was run over by my aunt and got a felony record.

Edited by BorysVorobyov

Anyone interested in a Finnish G2?

I couldn't get back even if I wanted to now. Soon after I got out and went home for a July 4 family bbq I was run over by my aunt and got a felony record.

Not touchin' that one with a ten-foot-pole, mate.  :cool:

I don't have that Collectors Plane. Maybe sometime in the future I'll consider picking it up.

Understood, no worries  :)

Anyone interested in a Finnish G2?

I certainly am. There's also a post-war FAF G-6/Trop nightfighter you might be interested in:

88_4.jpg

The national markings haven't been censored, as Finland ditched the swastika in 1945.

BF109G6_FIN014.jpg

Edited by FFS_Cybermat47
  • Upvote 1

Not touchin' that one with a ten-foot-pole, mate. :cool:

Nah I didn't kill her or anything. I was black out wasted and when the ambulance took me to the ER I was uncooperative and said some nasty things to the police. I woke up naked inside orange coveralls in a room with no way out... I don't remember any of it but whatever I said was apparently bad enough that they all agreed I deserved four felony battery on law enforcement charges. My aunt works at the hospital and the nurses said I never battered anyone.

I'm headed back overseas for a few months for contracting. If I don't see anyone around these parts I wish you the best. Cheers and Cпасибо!

• Upvote 4

Good luck mate... I did 5 years on maritime security, was away from home a lot.

Did it until I paid off my mortgage and then called it a day :)

Stay safe!

Very nice work!

They are stunning.

Two requests!

1. You put your entire catalog into a pack on Mission for Today

2. You do a skin for Oscar Boesch, IV./JG3 http://www.cieldegloire.com/001_bosch_o.php =D Although it was an A-8 he flew... maybe we should wait for A-8s ;). Im trying to find out if he flew A-5s. Its possible, as he did have some 109 time too.

Edited by 2./JG51_Hobo

They lost the contract. Guess you're stuck with me.  :dry:

Ya hoo!

Ps. Just started looking at the skins you've been making; Great job!

Very nice work!

They are stunning.

Two requests!

1. You put your entire catalog into a pack on Mission for Today

2. You do a skin for Oscar Boesch, IV./JG3 http://www.cieldegloire.com/001_bosch_o.php =D Although it was an A-8 he flew... maybe we should wait for A-8s ;). Im trying to find out if he flew A-5s. Its possible, as he did have some 109 time too.

1. I really don't want to join another website. I'm already a member of far too many to keep track of. Some I visit on a daily basis and others I forgot I even joined. Minus redundancy, I don't see much point other than providing a secondary DL links. I really can't see any advantages to doing so, especially one like M4T that needs a complete PHP overhaul.

2. I quite like that one. I have some MiG's to finish up, but if you can find any actual info on the RLM's let me know.

No. 602 Squadron (Pierre Clostermann)
Spitfire Mk VB
HIS
Theater - France 42-44
4K template by ICDP
DOWNLOAD

the invasion stripes are not correct. there cut off at the top should go all the way around the fuselage?

No. 602 Squadron (Pierre Clostermann)

Spitfire Mk VB

HIS

Theater - France 42-44

4K template by ICDP

DOWNLOAD

the invasion stripes are not correct. there cut off at the top should go all the way around the fuselage?

June 1944

post-796-0-18171700-1502000717_thumb.jpg

Edited by bzc3lk
  • Upvote 2

1. I really don't want to join another website. I'm already a member of far too many to keep track of. Some I visit on a daily basis and others I forgot I even joined. Minus redundancy, I don't see much point other than providing a secondary DL links. I really can't see any advantages to doing so, especially one like M4T that needs a complete PHP overhaul.

2. I quite like that one. I have some MiG's to finish up, but if you can find any actual info on the RLM's let me know.

1. Makes sense. Im just lazy, and greedy, and wanna click one download link to get em all.

2. What's an RLM? Real Life Models? 

Looks like he flew Fw190A-8/R-2's and Fw190A-8/R-8 Sturmbok

Bf109 G-6 ... Bf109E maybe 

Looks like A8-R2 was Black 14  Page 115

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/59/c1/e159c114b4fd5180bba57f51dfbb109a.jpg

This model says its an R-8. http://www.internetmodeler.com/2007/january/first-looks/dragon_fw190_01.jpg

Oscar said it had extra armour, Im guessing thats the armour mod we see in game.

The plaque I have, which is autographed by him, says its an A-8/R-8. "Sturmbock"

"The rare unit badge shown was only in use for a few weeks and not on all aircraft. They were hand painted without the use of stensils so they were all a little different"

White 14

http://simhq.com/forum/files/usergals/2011/05/full-670-11639-14_blanc_oscar_boesch.jpg

There is a replica remade with his scheme 

I cant find any more sources that say what aircraft he was flying when.. if i find anything else i'll let you know.

P.S. Out of interest I found an interesting quote on the 109 vs 190

".incompletely trimmed ailerons and rudder ruin the feel of the aircraft to uselessness. Therefore, the aircraft must be carefully flown in.. " At high speed, the Bf 109 was " like a brick..", requiring both hands to move the controls. Oscar Boesch commented; " ..When turning the FW 190 as high speed, it only took one hand on the stick to control the aircraft. In the 109 it took two hands and a lot of strength to make a tight turn if you had some speed. This destroyed the feel for flying the aircraft...." 
Edited by 2./JG51_Hobo

Cheers, cool info. I wonder which variant was correct, WP lists some as G-4s while Pilawskii has them as G-2s. Either way we have both in game so that's not a problem :biggrin:

2. What's an RLM? Real Life Models?

RLM stands for Reichsluftfahrtministerium (Reichs air defense ministry). The colours on german aircraft all got the standardised designation RLM followed by a number indicating what colour it was (example: RLM 02, RLM 64, RLM 70,...).

• Upvote 1

MiG-3 added. 

I like the captured German aircraft imagery. Might have to give that one a go along with the post-war Finn variant. 

• Upvote 1

For all you Dunkirk movie fans out there, I've added the Spitfires flown by Collins and Farrier with the added nose art (Hardy's Bird). This was done post-production by Bremont as a way to say thank you to Tom Hardy for is portrayal and dedication to the role.

E6iTzMN.png

Edited by detcord12b
  • Upvote 1