Sign in to follow this  
II/JG17_HerrMurf

Anyone know who the artist is?

Anyone know who the artist is for this print? It's really good and I'd be interested in buying a copy. Unfortunately there is not credit given for either of the online images I found of it.

I can see the end of the signature in the lower left corner but it has been eliminated from both images I have found.

post-1221-0-63825500-1386712836_thumb.jpg

Edited by HerrMurf

Hell yes it is, my favourite aircraft after the Butcher Bird :)

Yes I love ground pounding  :salute:

Seems like he is a fan of it as well  :lol:

happy-new-year.jpg

The-chase.jpg

Edited by Krupi

i know its jealousy of not being able to do that but if youre a creator with full powers why just COPY things as they are, then the creation becomes a forgery of something that already exists, you created nothing

i dont like that art seems like a game screenshot of which a machine produces 60 per second

oh if only vanghogh lived today and he made an air combat game

Edited by raaaid
  • Upvote 2

I agree with you here, Raaaid. Some are just fine with hyperrealism in painting.

Van Gogh probably wouldn't find an air combat game so interesting though - and anyway, in the case of a combat flight simulator, it's within its own purpose to re-create, and not to just re-interpret. Especially visually.

yeah well anyway im going somewhere else where my art is not called garbage, before i have to start drawing fucke wulfs  to be able to express myself

bye

im not buying this game back to setting world records racing

enjoy robotic conversations and robotic art, bye

He's on drugs again... if you think he will disappear off this forum you will be mistaken... same on the RoF forum, he asks people if he should be banned from the forum just to get that attention he craves... bless his little deluded socks!

By the way, that first pic is bloody amazing... always loved the Tiffy!

Edited by Trooper117

Its not a painting, its a screenshot of the next il2 chapter! ! Eh!? , Eh? Anyone?.......this thing on?..................:(

Its not a painting, its a screenshot of the next il2 chapter! ! Eh!? , Eh? Anyone?.......this thing on?..................:(

No BoS doesn't look this good, Clod however does so he might have used that :)

A CFS by Van Gogh would be terrible, the land scape would look like an extreme close up of an old carpet and the clouds would look like ink dropped in fresh water.  Perhaps Picasso could be res-erected at the same time so he could model the aircraft...  They could have all their features on one side... Raaaid could do the FM's and DM's...  It would be quite a spectacle.

Edited by 5./JG27Farber

how about a combat sim by escher?

thatd make you think

Ascending-Descending-300x210.jpg

Not really as its not physically possible is it...  So either I would only look from a fixed point or it would look all wrong with angles going up hill... unless you could reproduce that that looked the same from all angles...

A CFS by Van Gogh would be terrible, the land scape would look like an extreme close up of an old carpet and the clouds would look like ink dropped in fresh water.  Perhaps Picasso could be res-erected at the same time so he could model the aircraft...  They could have all their features on one side... Raaaid could do the FM's and DM's...  It would be quite a spectacle.

It would be worth it for the lulz :lol:

Not really as its not physically possible is it...  So either I would only look from a fixed point or it would look all wrong with angles going up hill... unless you could reproduce that that looked the same from all angles...

if you can see 3d in a flat surface,2d, by a perspective trick how about seeing 4d in 3d with a perspective trick

we dont see 3d( im begining to do slightly) dont deceive yourself, we just primitively triangulate grossly

why your perception in a 3d movie is different to real lifes?

in real life you dont see 3d just in movies(try closing one eye in both and see the difference)

but in the end a 3d movie is flat so thats not a real 3d perception

maybe along mankind just budha jesus and some alchemist got to see 3d for real

Edited by raaaid

i know its jealousy of not being able to do that but if youre a creator with full powers why just COPY things as they are, then the creation becomes a forgery of something that already exists, you created nothing

i dont like that art seems like a game screenshot of which a machine produces 60 per second

oh if only vanghogh lived today and he made an air combat game

Really? So it would yellow with bits missing then..;-)