Photo

Unbalanced Servers

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:50

I'm bringing this topic up from a place of caring, I like the way multiplayer is but I'm worried that if something doesn't change we'll end up with locked even teams which would be terrible for a host of reasons, let alone the ability for clans to play together.

That being said, the overwhelming majority of time (regardless of the server) the teams are outmatched, not just by a few players but usually over double, tonight it was something like 34 Germans vs 12 Reds (standard), this is totally unacceptable.

1) It has had a negative impact on the community, every night a host of people on red quit and type in chat the reason being the team imbalance.

2) If this keeps up, someone will most likely lock the teams and force even numbers.

3) It's not fun. It's not fun for the Germans because there's no one to fight. It's not fun for the Russians because every obj has cover and every fight has you outnumbered.

We need to find a solution to this, I'm not sure how we do that or what it looks like but nothing good will come from continuing to play the game this way.

Maybe if you're jumping on as a clan and you see that the Germans outnumber the Russians you join the team with the least amount of players. Same for singles or small groups of 2 or 3. It's not rocket science, it's just common courtesy.

I dunno. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

Thoughts?

#2 71st_AH_Barnacles

71st_AH_Barnacles

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:01

I don't know if it is just me and the times of day I play, but random expert has recently been very good in having balanced teams. If anything there seemed to be more USSR players generally. Maybe the 1941 planeset helped as there are no 'uber' planes.

#3 Monostripezebra

Monostripezebra

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:28

Sometimes, flying outnumbered can be fun, especially for a side with faster fighters.. as you get many targets and can run, but have to be very careful..

but if it is too often, and you just get bogged down in swamp of enemies or have 6-7 guys all shouldershoot your target after finding no-one for ages.. is just bad gameplay. People joining the larger side at 3:1 odds are just makeing the game bad for everyone.

The solution would be very very  simple:

Let server ops set a serversided proportional limit with a minimums bar

ie: serversided the ruleset can disalow people going from spectator (new joiner) to side, if the numbers reach proportions which are undesireable (2:1 3:1 etc). A minimum player number (say 10 or so) under which this rule is not effective keeps this from affecting early game when single persons may join irregularly.

This is not forcing someone to play anyside he/she/it doesn´t want to play (as some diehard waffelz claim), but rather a mechanism to disalow abuse. Any MP game out there has some mechanism like this, it´s nothing new.

Edited by Monostripezebra, 28 May 2017 - 11:31.

#4 71st_AH_Barnacles

71st_AH_Barnacles

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:21

I'd like too see forward airbases only allowed to be used by the smaller team. This could be an effective 'force multiplier'. Also if someone really wants to fly a particular plane they can. (Eg to keep a squad together) they are however handicapped by having a longer trip to the combat zone

Edited by 71st_AH_Barnacles, 28 May 2017 - 12:22.

#5 Mpaachexx

Mpaachexx

Posted 28 May 2017 - 14:56

Hi!

I have never flown in a virtual simulator only warthunder and i was thinking to buy this game but i changed opinion when i watched some videos. Right now, it's super unbalance. I saw videos with 40+ germans against 13 soviets and usually is over double. So been a new player the options are play germans or die hard. The fault is of thoses uverwaffles only squadrons: "I fly bf109 or i won't fly". And the defensors of "realism" that only want nerf soviets.

I would like to fly germans and soviets but i see so clear this team unbalance  that i feel bad for soviet team. So options for a new players like me are play germans and felt bad for soviets players or play soviets and felt frustrated fighting outnumbered and against experienced players. This community is a joke.

Another thing, for play well this game i have to spent 110€ for hotas and 50€ for bos and in future more and a trackir or some alternative ir. All this money for get a bad experience?... No thanks.

And some people ask Why il-2 is dying?

#6 II./JG77_Kemp

II./JG77_Kemp

Posted 28 May 2017 - 19:20

I think that the servers have been quite balanced lately during European evenings.

That feeling is supported by the data from The Wet Bandits logger that shows that during last 28 days in average there have been +3 more blue than red players on Wings of Liberty and less than one pilot difference on Random Expert.

#7 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 28 May 2017 - 19:35

I wish the same was true for us North American players. Any statistics on that? Just curious.

Just jumped into the servers to see what current numbers are

WoL: Axis 11, Allies 7

Tac Air War: even

Random Expert: Axis 16, Allies 28

So it appears to be all over the place. Doubt there's much to be done about it. I'm not complaining, I don't necessarily mind flying outnumbered (I always join the underdog) but like I said above, I just thought I'd bring it up as I worry about the health of the community.

Maybe it's nothing more than a time zone thing.

Edited by Y-29.Sulaco, 28 May 2017 - 20:43.

#8 JAGER_Staiger

JAGER_Staiger
  • Founder

Posted 28 May 2017 - 19:38

Guess it really is dependant on the time zone... usually in EU prime time servers are balanced, but then the europeans go to sleep and on US prime time the unbalance starts....

#9 Thad

Thad

Posted 28 May 2017 - 20:47

Hi!

I have never flown in a virtual simulator only warthunder and i was thinking to buy this game but i changed opinion when i watched some videos. Right now, it's super unbalance. I saw videos with 40+ germans against 13 soviets and usually is over double. So been a new player the options are play germans or die hard. The fault is of thoses uverwaffles only squadrons: "I fly bf109 or i won't fly". And the defensors of "realism" that only want nerf soviets.

I would like to fly germans and soviets but i see so clear this team unbalance  that i feel bad for soviet team. So options for a new players like me are play germans and felt bad for soviets players or play soviets and felt frustrated fighting outnumbered and against experienced players. This community is a joke.

Another thing, for play well this game i have to spent 110€ for hotas and 50€ for bos and in future more and a trackir or some alternative ir. All this money for get a bad experience?... No thanks.

Salutations,

I don't think anyone can make an informed decision about this or any such game by watching videos. But you are obviously concerned about side imbalance. All the more reason for you to enter the fray on what you consider the underdog side. Then again, maybe you should stay with the arcade Warthunder. Whatever you decide... have fun.

Oh, the speculation about the death of IL2 is highly pre-mature. :salute:

yycb4LC.png 

Windows 10 64-Bit, AMD FX-8350, 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB @ 2560 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, Thrustmaster WCS HOTAS

#10 JG13_opcode

JG13_opcode

Posted 28 May 2017 - 21:14

Teams are chronically unbalanced because there's no draw for dedicated Allied pilots in the US timezones.

They're all playing DCS (mustang) or CLOD (spitfire).

Pacific with underdog F4F is not going to improve the situation.

Edited by JG13_opcode, 28 May 2017 - 21:15.

#11 Flitgun

Flitgun

Posted 28 May 2017 - 21:46

Perhaps not, but there will be a Spitfire, I understand. I imagine that will have a positive impact towards improving this situation.

#12 Haza

Haza

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:45

Guess it really is dependant on the time zone... usually in EU prime time servers are balanced, but then the europeans go to sleep and on US prime time the unbalance starts....

JAGER,

Even a blind man can log onto the various stats to see who or what teams are doing what or whether they even bother trying to balance sides.  The fact remains that I believe that we have some very selfish players who believe that just because they bought the game they can play what they want, which of course they can, until those who have tried to balance the sides start to leave this game and move onto others products.  I for one have started to not even bother logging in as after viewing the WOL stats page you can see the numbers on either side and who is playing.  I can almost bet my life on it that even when the sides are very unbalanced, you can watch as the usual players log in then just join the usual side.  I'm now seriously considering whether I can now be bothered to do any more pre-purchase or financial support for a game when there is a large number of people who do not appear to give a flying fish for others.

This of course I'm entitled to do, as you are entitled to always play German, however, if something is not done soon, I think we will slowly see the end of IL2 MP.  However, in saying that, there are some players who would still play MP even if it were 80-0.

I hope we can all work together and stop IL2 becoming one of those old games from the past!

Regards

#13 Iceworm

Iceworm

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:06

eh, look, it isn't that bad....

I do not like the fact that some people choose to fly German no matter what the sides.  I'm not endorsing people's choices to always fly German, and imbalance the sides, but at the same time, you get some skilled pilots in the Yak together, who fly smartly, and it isn't bad.  There are just as many dumb pilots that fly German as there are who fly Russian, probably more, and I do believe it's possible that you can find the opportunities to shoot them down, and come home.

Edited by Iceworm, 29 May 2017 - 13:28.

#14 307_Tomcat

307_Tomcat
  • Founder

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:30

I'm glad that during my flying hours there are almost always same numbers on both sides, little unbalanced do not bother me because how dogfight mission work it's unusual to see big flights vesring ich other. When outnumbered 2:1 it's good to made local superiority but it's hard for a lonely wolf to coordinate. I think that some kind of hiperloby is necessary to ensure balance for sure but it won't happened :(

Edited by 307_Tomcat, 29 May 2017 - 05:31.

#15 KG200_Volker

KG200_Volker
  • Founder

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:04

I have a logic in our server that doesn't use autobalance but it restricts each side to the number of pilots that you want. So let's say you have 20 pilots, it lets 10 of them join at the same time and fly OKL, the rest of the slots are reserved for VVS.

It's done with the FMB so no external program is needed and it can be scaled to the number of pilots that you need.

Any server owner is free to get the mission and use it.

kgser.jpg

random_expert_chrome.png

#16 =TBAS=Sshadow14

=TBAS=Sshadow14

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:16

It Highly depends on the server.

WoL is EVEN with 30LW versus 20VVS as the mission design is HEAVILY Slanted for vvs to win every mission and for LW to win they have to do 4-5 times the amount of bombing on targets spread far apart guarded by yet again Ace skill Russian AAA.
While they can easily avoid LW AAA Set to low/medium skill levels)

Not to mention VVS has Ace (150%) Skill gunners Allowing them to snipe 2 seperate 190's both doing 800kph in different directions at same time.
(ALL FACTS Not personal opinion -Simple Load mission in mission editor and have a look)

791JFcf.jpg                  
/CPU: FX8350@ 4.3ghz /GPU: GTX 1060 G1 Gaming /RAM: 16GB@1875mhz
 /JOYSTICK: Saitek X-55 Hotas /PEDALS: Logitech Driving Force EX

#17 Maurox

Maurox

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:09

Hi!

What the...?

If anything, the game is in a better state than it ever was. It came to the point that I'm throwing money at the devs and preordering stuff (which I almost never do) just so they can keep doing what they do.

#18 MatthiasAlpha

MatthiasAlpha

Posted 29 May 2017 - 17:22

It Highly depends on the server.

WoL is EVEN with 30LW versus 20VVS as the mission design is HEAVILY Slanted for vvs to win every mission and for LW to win they have to do 4-5 times the amount of bombing on targets spread far apart guarded by yet again Ace skill Russian AAA.
While they can easily avoid LW AAA Set to low/medium skill levels)

Not to mention VVS has Ace (150%) Skill gunners Allowing them to snipe 2 seperate 190's both doing 800kph in different directions at same time.
(ALL FACTS Not personal opinion -Simple Load mission in mission editor and have a look)

Don't forget that our 12.7mm guns are actually firing 20mm shells. Important omission there.

#19 JG13_opcode

JG13_opcode

Posted 29 May 2017 - 20:04

Perhaps not, but there will be a Spitfire, I understand. I imagine that will have a positive impact towards improving this situation.

The Spitfire coming is a lend-lease aircraft for Kuban.

It may ameliorate things, and I hope it does, but it didn't fly in the Pacific and shouldn't be present on historical servers.

#20 pineapple

pineapple

Posted 29 May 2017 - 21:37

Teams are chronically unbalanced because there's no draw for dedicated Allied pilots in the US timezones.

They're all playing DCS (mustang) or CLOD (spitfire).

The F4F was not as "underdog" as a lot of people think against the Zero. I wont mention kill ratios but it is safe to say it more than held its own.

#21 temujin

temujin

Posted 29 May 2017 - 23:41

The question is why is it a far too large proportion of flyers have to come and play with this silly sense of contrived nationalism and one sidedness.

I'm British but I'll fly Spitfire, Hurricanes and the Heinkels and BF109s just the same. It's incredible we have these historical airframes so well recreated in this virtual play arena, you would think well why not enjoy them all? Yet there seems so many who play with a home-made pot metal Wehrmacht helmet on their head or flying a flag with fervent disdain for the other side. Where does this silliness come from? I think it's perhaps partly due to swinging egos looking to flaunt stats with a "I want to be feared by all" mentality, and flying Russian airframes isn't conducive to this ego stroking. It also seems partly due to a ridiculously ignorant and downright harmful attitude that "Da customur is aaaalways right, and that's ME!". Hang on for a second there- this is a niche sim with limited numbers and that mindset really detracts from a positive MP environment. We just don't have the numbers for that toxic attitude, and to a certain extent we actually do need to cooperate.

You need 2 sides to play a game.

Edited by B0SS, 30 May 2017 - 01:26.

#22 Haza

Haza

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:34

The Spitfire coming is a lend-lease aircraft for Kuban.

It may ameliorate things, and I hope it does, but it didn't fly in the Pacific and shouldn't be present on historical servers.

Perhaps the Seafire might get a look in!?

The Brits/Commonwealth after all did have a few ships, boats and other floating targets in the Pacific.

Edited by Haza, 30 May 2017 - 05:37.

#23 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:30

Perhaps the Seafire might get a look in!?

The Brits/Commonwealth after all did have a few ships, boats and other floating targets in the Pacific.

Maybe, it'll def be an interesting plane set, I'm looking forward to seeing what we end up with as far as the PTO goes.

#24 =TBAS=CG_Justin

=TBAS=CG_Justin

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:10

zits figs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I almost spit coffee when I read this! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . ." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

My little bitty YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....A8RLbzQ1apNrjzQ

#25 Bearcat

Bearcat

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:02

I have pruned this thread.. Let's keep it civil and non personal shall we...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 1./JG54_Lang

1./JG54_Lang
  • Founder

Posted 30 May 2017 - 18:44

Look at the squad recruiting section and you will have your answer.

Very few VVS squads are actively recruiting.

Since this is a concern of yours I would recommend forming a squad, building a website and setting up a VOIP channel to interact with your VVS members.

Build a training program and practice.

Encourage other VVS squads to join up.

Simulated Air squadron has offered VVS squads a home and training server but as you can see, no takers.

https://simulatedaircombat.enjin.com/

Now they only mention German.

The better question to ask is why the lack of interest from people who prefer to fly Russian aircraft do not want to organize ?

I have been involved with many online wars and events where often the German squads fly on the red side due to lack of participation from the red squads.

This is nothing new and has always been an issue.

#27 Haza

Haza

Posted 30 May 2017 - 23:59

Lang,

It is certainly not a concern of mine that warrants me wanting to start a squad to try and pretend that I'm an XO, CO and feel that I'm some military guy as I do not need that sense of being wanted or feeling that I belong.  

This is a game and if players are that thick skinned that they can not see when a game is unbalanced that is fine.  There are nearly as many players that will play either VVS or Luftwaffe as those who just play VVS but less than those who just play Luftwaffe and there are squads that have become VVS when they have realised how silly this is becoming and have tried to level things up.  If your gang of JG54 join a game and it is balanced then good for you, however, there are lots of times zones where this unevenness actually makes the game non-playable for the outnumbered side and players leave.  This is what we are trying to address!

I think the main thrust of this whole forum is to ask players to think before they log on and ask perhaps that they try and keep things balanced as I'm sure even your gang would become bored in BOS if there were no air targets and then leave.  You do not need to belong to a squad to level a game and you can belong to a squad and still have a go on the other side, as this is a GAME!

Regards 

Edited by Haza, 31 May 2017 - 00:01.

#28 9./JG27DavidRed

9./JG27DavidRed

Posted 31 May 2017 - 00:53

no western allied aircraft and scenarios, and people dont understand why the allied side is outnumbered at western timezones? funny

Edited by 9./JG27DavidRed, 31 May 2017 - 11:38.

#29 1./JG54_Lang

1./JG54_Lang
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 00:58

*Flashes gang signs*

That's right holmes,

we are indeed a gang.

Keep that in mind next time you see us in air!

So you are concerned enough about it to post on the forum regarding un balanced servers. But not that concerned to actually do anything about it. But concerned enough to expect other people to do something about it.

If your attitude is typical of people that prefer to fly red than red will always be outnumbered and never as organized.

Expecting people that prefer to fly blue to fix your issues is not a long term solution.

#30 19//Tuesday

19//Tuesday

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:30

Expecting people that prefer to fly blue to fix your issues is not a long term solution.

Because these people don't see themselves as the problem that they are.

#31 =TBAS=Sshadow14

=TBAS=Sshadow14

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:40

Like i said it highly depends on server.

even with uneven team WOL is still way too many VVS players to often even teams (AS thats not even as WOL Russian biased server so they win every month so its like the real "Patriotic war" better known as WW2)

One of the best months recently and look STILL NOT BALANCED (not in team player numbers but team winning the month
LOOK AT THE ACTIVE PLAYERS on right.
51tWrC6.png

So clearly teams are fine for WOL and still need 10-15% more Dedicated LW pilots (specially bombers)

791JFcf.jpg                  
/CPU: FX8350@ 4.3ghz /GPU: GTX 1060 G1 Gaming /RAM: 16GB@1875mhz
 /JOYSTICK: Saitek X-55 Hotas /PEDALS: Logitech Driving Force EX

#32 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:20

Since this is a concern of yours I would recommend forming a squad, building a website and setting up a VOIP channel to interact with your VVS members.

Simulated Air squadron has offered VVS squads a home and training server but as you can see, no takers.

The better question to ask is why the lack of interest from people who prefer to fly Russian aircraft do not want to organize ?

I have been involved with many online wars and events where often the German squads fly on the red side due to lack of participation from the red squads.

You're missing the point.

WE DON'T WANT TO JUST FLY VVS. We want to fly all of the aircraft, lucky for you we're willing to fly VVS in order to even the teams otherwise you wouldn't have anyone to fly against.

At the end of the day it's not even about being outnumbered, it's about sharing. That's it, it's about the first thing we all learned as a child. Sharing.

We fly Axis, then you fly axis, we fly VVS, then you fly VVS, even up the teams so it's a fair fight and share your toys or you'll have no one left to play with.

Pretty simple stuff. Toddlers having been doing it for ages.

#33 Haza

Haza

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:40

*Flashes gang signs*

That's right holmes,

we are indeed a gang.

Keep that in mind next time you see us in air!

So you are concerned enough about it to post on the forum regarding un balanced servers. But not that concerned to actually do anything about it. But concerned enough to expect other people to do something about it.

If your attitude is typical of people that prefer to fly red than red will always be outnumbered and never as organized.

Lang,

I'm concerned about world obseity but I'm not going to stop eating.  I have the ability and common sense to join a game and be able to realise that one side perhaps is outnumbered and needs more players so no I'm not a player that prefers to play red or blue, but a player who is able to think about the game and not just about what I want.  The reason why I raised this issue is that I was hoping that everybody would perhaps do their bit by helping, and not just expecting the usual guys to keep trying to balance the sides to keep things even. Therefore, please do not assume that I prefer to play red and that this explains my attitude as even a simpleton could check my stats on WOL to see that I really do not care for either side, but I'm guessing you didn't check my stats before making your assumptions!?

I do not expect Blues to sort the problem out as this problem occurs on both sides, so I'm not sure why you have the view that I'm all against the Blue side.  However, my recent observations are that the sides in my time zone are very heavily blue biased.  My long term solution would be that most mature adults playing this game would join and keep things fairly level, but I guess the flaw in the plan is the word mature.  However, please bear in mind, the next time you and your gang are in the air it might be rather empty as there are a lot of players who are fed up always playing red.

PS 

I thought it was homies not holmes, so perhaps you are a gang of Sherlock fans?

Regards

Edited by Haza, 31 May 2017 - 06:47.

#34 1./JG54_Lang

1./JG54_Lang
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 16:31

"Holmes" (L is not silent) is the correct Ebonics pronunciation which has a history of being used equivalently with, "dude", "guy", "man" or similar non-familiar alternatives not in the third person.

It was made popular in late 60s East Coast slang, and then later devolved into, "homes" (silent L) at which point it was incorrectly assumed to be short for, "homeboy".

"Homeboy" is typically expressed as a familiar, friendly term often in the third person.

Unlike homeboy, holmes can be used in a variety of ways to denote friendship, aggressiveness, or dubious curiousity.
"What you lookin at holmes?"

"Nice score on that one holmes!"

"Hey Holmes..."

You thought wrong.

Edited by 1./JG54_Lang, 31 May 2017 - 16:33.

#35 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 16:46

Great job Googling all of that. Excellent work. The above knowledge has really added to this discourse.

Maybe the next word you look up should be filibuster.

Unfortunately, Lang your poor attempts at humour are only derailing what was once an interesting conversation between people with concerns about the sustainability of the multiplayer portion of this sim.

Edited by Y-29.Sulaco, 31 May 2017 - 16:53.

#36 1./JG54_Lang

1./JG54_Lang
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 17:41

I did respond to your concerns but was dismissed and insulted.

I suggested that you and other like you take the bull by the horns and try and solve the issue by bolstering red numbers with squads and cohesiveness which builds esprit de corps and camaraderie.

This in turn builds visibility and presence with other members of the sim community.

People like to win and will associate with and yearn to be a part of that winning team. Make being Red more of an appealing desire than flying blue. IE be more competitive.

#37 Y-29.Sulaco

Y-29.Sulaco
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 17:49

I hear where you're coming from Lang and appreciate your input, I also agree with you that what you're saying would be a valuable solution if what we wanted to do was fly VVS.

Unfortunately, the above solution can't solve the fact that what were looking to do is enjoy ALL aspects of what this game offers, that means flying both Axis and Allied aircraft, something few of us have had the privilege of doing over the past few months as we feel obligated to join the underdog team in order to keep the game healthy and fun for everyone.

Edited by Y-29.Sulaco, 31 May 2017 - 17:51.

#38 19//p3zman

19//p3zman
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 17:53

I did respond to your concerns but was dismissed and insulted.

I suggested that you and other like you take the bull by the horns and try and solve the issue by bolstering red numbers with squads and cohesiveness which builds esprit de corps and camaraderie.

This in turn builds visibility and presence with other members of the sim community.

People like to win and will associate with and yearn to be a part of that winning team. Make being Red more of an appealing desire than flying blue. IE be more competitive.

I started the 19th Guards with Simulated Air Combat.  We recruited as much as we could and tried to get a presence, then once we started to get rolling we were removed from SAC by the LW leadership.  Problem is that when the teams are 30vs15, where in the hell are we supposed to find 15 more VVS pilots?  Please explain exactly what you would do, in great detail, to get more pilots in the Western Hemisphere (that means the Americas [saved you the urban dictionary lookup]) time-zones.  because, as the leader (gotta love that power, right Haza?) of the 19th, I would love more pilots in my time-zone that I can fly with.

Because these people don't see themselves as the problem that they are.

What a perfect way to word it.  I have rarely seen the VVS outnumber the LW, and when it has it's been a struggle between just face-raping the outnumbered LW so hard they quit the server (because, you know, who wants to fly when you're that outnumbered?) and evening the teams.

Seriously, the reason the VVS flyers and the LW flyers (dedicated) don't like each other is because of this issue.

"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, 'there is a price we will not pay; there is a point beyond which they must not advance.'"

#39 Haza

Haza

Posted 31 May 2017 - 20:29

I started the 19th Guards with Simulated Air Combat. We recruited as much as we could and tried to get a presence, then once we started to get rolling we were removed from SAC by the LW leadership. Problem is that when the teams are 30vs15, where in the hell are we supposed to find 15 more VVS pilots? Please explain exactly what you would do, in great detail, to get more pilots in the Western Hemisphere (that means the Americas [saved you the urban dictionary lookup]) time-zones. because, as the leader (gotta love that power, right Haza?) of the 19th, I would love more pilots in my time-zone that I can fly with.

What a perfect way to word it. I have rarely seen the VVS outnumber the LW, and when it has it's been a struggle between just face-raping the outnumbered LW so hard they quit the server (because, you know, who wants to fly when you're that outnumbered?) and evening the teams.

Seriously, the reason the VVS flyers and the LW flyers (dedicated) don't like each other is because of this issue.

Your leadership is perhaps different from the type that try and lecture others. I did in my post make reference but did not name your squad as the one that changed to try and level things up. Im sure you are a fine leader and actually from what I have seen you and your guys add to this sim for the sake of others. Now that is leadership.

Edited by Haza, 31 May 2017 - 20:30.

#40 DD_Arthur

DD_Arthur
  • Founder

Posted 31 May 2017 - 21:45

Unfortunately, the above solution can't solve the fact that what were looking to do is enjoy ALL aspects of what this game offers, that means flying both Axis and Allied aircraft, something few of us have had the privilege of doing over the past few months as we feel obligated to join the underdog team in order to keep the game healthy and fun for everyone.

This.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users