Mysticpuma

Time to move on. Leaving Team Fusion - Thanks for the good times, cheers, Mysticpuma

Hi everyone. I thought I would just get in touch with everyone and let you all know that as of today I will no longer be part of Team Fusion Simulations.

It hasn't been an easy decision but sadly I can't be involved in the project any more.

Please support whoever takes over my roll, thanks for the great times but it's time for me to call it a day.

Been a blast but situations develop and it's time to go.

Cheers, Neil "Mysticpuma" Pugh

• Upvote 1

Wow, that really blows.

Hope all was amicable and that it works for all involved.

Hello Neil

We're sorry to hear of your decision.  We hope you will re-consider.  If not, best of luck.

What?  :mellow: It's a very bad news....very pity and sad news. Will the project 4.5 and 5 be continued?

Best wishes Puma.

That came from out of nowhere. What a bad message this morning. I always enjoyed your heads up here and on the ATAG board.

Whish You all the best and I guess You have Your reasons for that decision. :(

... thanks for the great times ...

I (and some more) have to thank YOU and the team - I've had several hundred hours of great fun with IL2-CloD. Only because you and TF were able to patch it into a state of usability! If I try to get that amount of fun in the cinema for example I have to buy tickets for over 2000 € - minimum! I owe you a lot of beer :drinks:

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear that Mysticpuma.

You are a true gent and your work for TF and Cliffs is greatly appreciated.

I hope it was on friendly terms and that we will see you around.

Your updates were always a blast to read and watch, for me you were the face and the voice of TF.

Cheers

This is sad news indeed. I have always enjoyed reading your updates and watching videos. Best of luck to you!

Team Fusion Simulations will continue to work to produce TF 4.5 and 5.0.

We have not stopped.

Mysticpuma was our promotions person, he did an excellent job there, but he did not do the code work or 3D work.

We hope he will return, but if he decides to make his vacation permanent, we will find a replacement PR person.

Thanks

Well that's a bit of a blow..You were the link to what was happening...Damn  :mellow:

S! Always enjoyed your enthusiasm for the simulatuon community! I hope you aren't leaving the community altogether. But I do understand having to step away from things for various, undisclosable reasons. Good luck in your future endeavors good sir.

I wish you all the best, I thank you for all your excellent work, and I hope to see you in the virtual skies over Tobruk :salute:

Wow, Mysticpuma   was always synonymous with CLOD/TFS updates and official comments and your name is what

I looked for to find them. You always did a Great job with the updates and videos and I really appreciate all the hard

work you did to prepare them for us. I am hoping maybe you will reconsider and

come back? If not,Good luck in your future ventures.

S!Blade<><

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear this. I always loved your videos and updates and the way you teased us made me smile a lot. 

Good luck to you! (...and TFS)

:salute:

Flo

Sad to see you go, Puma.  Hope you find another outlet for writing and engaging an enthusiastic online community....   you have a real knack for it!

Best of luck.

Thanks for all the work you put in for TF.

Much appreciated posts

Good luck looking forward

~S~

May have been a money thing.

.best of luck

No it wasn't money.

Just like what happens with a lot of businesses, there was a policy disagreement.

I think everyone in TF has the greatest affection for MP.

And he will be compensated for his past great work for TF.

Edited by Buzzsaw