Photo

QM?....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gn728

gn728
  • Founder

Posted 19 April 2017 - 18:01

I'm currently all TF'd patched up - I have a question about the QM's. You still can't change sides within the mission? In other words Free Flight Channel, you can fly German planes but only in RAF markings?

#2 69thSpiritus_Mortem

69thSpiritus_Mortem

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:43

I believe the quick missions are set up for allied or axis, meaning that some you are by default on either the allied or axis side, you can tell which by seeing the flag below the time stamp (on the missions with only one side).

You can pick any plane you want, so if you select Free Flight Channel, you are allied but can select any plane, so if you pick an axis plane, you will have RAF markings. Pick Free Flight France, and you are axis. Pick an RAF plane and you will have axis markings. 

To switch sides on the missions that have the option to (I think all of them have this option but the first few), click on the pilot above the plane (below the flag). The side you are on has the pilot in color, the side not selected looks like a ghost pilot. 

Edited by 69thSpiritus_Mortem, 20 April 2017 - 11:46.

#3 gn728

gn728
  • Founder

Posted 20 April 2017 - 18:05

Right - that's the setup - thought maybe they had done some changes to it - I'm just hoping that down the road, as the title develops, they'll add a more traditional QMB rather than a collection of scripted missions that are tweakable - I'm in either way...

#4 Sokol1

Sokol1
  • Founder

Posted 20 April 2017 - 18:10

CloD has no Quick Mission generator - like IL-2:46/BoS - has only Quick Flights with limited customization:

- Time of day

- Clouds (few to none)

- Plane type, but not sides if mission don't include more than one side. You can change Free Flight from Spit for Bf 109, but still flying on RAF.

- Can adjust convergence distance, but not loadout, nor fuel quantity.

Edited by Sokol1, 20 April 2017 - 18:12.

... guns were too quiet when engine is running and speed is high, and there was no "immersion of fire and metal storm in 2 meters aside of me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users