Mysticpuma

Team Fusion Simulations Update - In-game footage of the Gladiator MK.II

Team Fusion Simulations Update - In-game footage of the Gladiator MK.II

Well now the news that we have signed the deal has gone public, get ready for the all-in-one patch to go live! 

Initially our patches from v3.00 to v4.312 will be made into a single download patch and available via Steam. This should be available in the next few-days and do away with the need to download multiple patches. Just head to Steam and download the single patch (although if you already have our patches installed there is no-need as it's the same version).

One thing you will need to do is to go into 'Beta' downloads on in Steam as this is what the official v4.312 patch is listed under. Here's a picture to show how to do it. Make sure to select the teamfusionmod:

THE UPDATE IS NOT LIVE YET!

post-321-0-03367100-1490485924_thumb.jpg

Now that we're moving forward at a much faster pace, here's a short video showing just one of the many aircraft we intend to bring to the Simulator this-year.

The research that went into modelling the Gladiator MK.II cockpit has spanned hundreds of hours from gathering the smallest details (like writing on fuse-boxes) to how the canopy and handles operate. Please note this is a Work in Progress but close to ready :)

I took the aircraft for a ride and had a look around the cockpit, also some external shots showing the exhaust flames matching throttle control and finally a little dogfighting, which, you'll see that if you are an enemy against me, you are quite safe in the skies! I couldn't hit a barn door with a baseball at 2-feet :)

Anyway, here's the video, hope you like it, cheers, Mysticpuma/Team Fusion Simulations

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook for more news and  updates:

Edited by Mysticpuma
  • Upvote 8

Looks amazing.  My only suggestion is to work on gun sounds a bit.  

Congratulations on meeting this milestone. :) The Gladiator looks really impressive and certainly has to be an achievement for a modern flight simulator (at least afaik). Way to go!

Looks amazing.  My only suggestion is to work on gun sounds a bit.

Different department :) Keep calm and carry on ;)

Good job, a  little air of ROF.

Happy to be able to fly this generation of planes bi-plan before the generation of the mono-plan

Nice one TFS!   

I note the quality of the Gladiator 'pit is right up there with the full time, professional stuff.  Great work :salute:

Nice one TFS!   

I note the quality of the Gladiator 'pit is right up there with the full time, professional stuff.  Great work :salute:

A lot of TFS members are full time professionals in their chosen departments. We benefit greatly from that experience :)

Good stuff, bright times ahead.

Thank You. This way looks very prommising for me! Im very happy to see this news about cooperation, patches and new addon! Crg.

Installed:

Nowy-3JPG_asseeeh.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Hmmm. I did fresh/clean install (CoD was reinstalled). Windows 10.

Now IL-2 CoD + beta option doesn't start :(.

Any idea?

Edited by YoYo

I replied over at Atag YoYo. The patch will land in the next couple of days and the game will update to the v4.312 version. You should know when it happens as it will be 2Gb+ in size.

Almost there, cheers, MP

I saw it. What I can say only? "Cant wait" :) Thank You.

Oh my, the Gladiator looks really awesome, the work on the cockpit is superb, really looking forward to sitting in there and having a look around. :cool: 

I spent many happy hours in the old original IL-2 Gladiator, like being reunited with a old friend.  :salute:

Great work guys, thank you very much for the preview, really appreciated.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Do we have 2 installations, one for stable (the default one), and one for béta version ?

In other word, do they have a pre release patch on the beta, and after tests, it will be release on the default installation, or does the Team fusion patch will always be on the beta branch ?

Guest deleted@30725

Nice to see someone is as bad at shooting as I am.

Do we have 2 installations, one for stable (the default one), and one for béta version ?

In other word, do they have a pre release patch on the beta, and after tests, it will be release on the default installation, or does the Team fusion patch will always be on the beta branch ?

As things stand v4.312 will be a beta patch because it isn't using the Source Code. It is a patch amalgamated from all our updates including v3.00,3.1,4.0,4.3 and 4.312. It will give users all the features currently available to those who have already installed our patches.

Patch v4.5 will have Source coding and new features and content but it is still to be decided if it will be Beta or a direct install (no Beta option required).

All I would say is if you read through the changelog that I uploaded you can see that vast amounts of content have already been added and with patch v4.312 Clod will work in Windows 8/8.1 and 10.

Cheers, MP

This looks wonderful! I've owned CloD since launch, but only in the last few months have I really begun to derive enjoyment from it (after having built a new machine capable of dealing with it).

I just want to say how happy I am to see what's happening here, and confirm that I stand at the ready to support the effort!

TL;DR: Shut up and take my money!

Keep up the great work,
S!

As things stand v4.312 will be a beta patch because it isn't using the Source Code. It is a patch amalgamated from all our updates including v3.00,3.1,4.0,4.3 and 4.312. It will give users all the features currently available to those who have already installed our patches.

Patch v4.5 will have Source coding and new features and content but it is still to be decided if it will be Beta or a direct install (no Beta option required).

All I would say is if you read through the changelog that I uploaded you can see that vast amounts of content have already been added and with patch v4.312 Clod will work in Windows 8/8.1 and 10.

Cheers, MP

Ok, thx Mysticpuma.

So until the code source is used, we have to use the beta version, after it will go on the default installation maybe.

As a user, i would like that when you use the code source, you'll use the default installation, and not the beta.

Well, TF 4.312 patch is running since March, 2014 an is more stable (to not say about improvements) than the STEAM default install.  :lol:

The TF 4.312 as "Beta" install in STEAM  - to be available in next days - is for these people that have difficult to install then individually (what I do in 5 minutes). ;)

Edited by Sokol1

Ok, thx Mysticpuma.

So until the code source is used, we have to use the beta version, after it will go on the default installation maybe.

As a user, i would like that when you use the code source, you'll use the default installation, and not the beta.

TF 4.5 will be a direct install.

See Buzzsaw's post :)

Cool. That's a good news. THX for your answers. :)

Patch is ready!!!

Downloading now.

Nowy-3JPG_asarhps.jpg

Patch is ready!!!

Downloading now.

Nowy-3JPG_asarhps.jpg

Look forward to hearing how it goes :)