Sign in to follow this  
II/JG17_HerrMurf

TeamSpeak vs Warthog

Hey, I've had TeamSpeak hotkey'ed on my Warthog for a few years now and it's always been on the same button. Last night it randomly stopped working mid flight. All of the BoX game programing functions properly. I also checked the joystick and throttle in Windows and all of my buttons are functioning properly.

Apparently TS cant see them anymore. I updated TS after the problem initiated but it did not fix it. Anyone else have this? Ideas on a fix? I am not programmed through TARGET.

I changed to a keyboard hotkey and no problem there but it's pretty inconvenient/unintuitive there. Kinda defeats the whole HOTAS concept.

Try set TS to "run as Administrator" - sometimes this is need for soft/games see external inputs. Windows "mysteries".

As workaround until find the solution use Joy2Key ( a "ant")  - to avoid use the "elephant" TARGET - to make "HOTAS" button press TS hotkey.

Edited by Sokol1

I use Target and assign TS to F24 which my keyboard doesnt have  :)

No one else having an issue?

I have the same issue since 2 patch on TS. I'm on a VKB Vintage Black Mamba and TS doesn't see anymore any of my buttons.

Sometimes certain Swich positions on the Warthog throttle can block hotkey functions on my Track IR software.

This can happen when a "hold-command is assigned, and the Swich is used accidentally.

Maybe here is a link to the problem you described with TS although you are not using the Target-Software?

Anyone find a fix for this issue with TS hotkey binding and Warthog input?

Edited by Toxin1

The happened for me too in my CH grip on my maxflightstick it is not recognised by TS 3 at all, and suddenly it was again, the next day it was not seen again. I like discord now.

for adding to the point it worked from day one until I got the problem

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte