Han

Game version 2.007 discussion: Bf 110 G-2, AI airplanes physics optimization

Update 2.007

Dear pilots, 

We reached another Battle of Kuban milestone and present you 2.007 update. The main addition is Bf 110 G-2 that can carry a variety of strike weaponry. The result of the long work of our engineer department is also in: AI aircraft physics optimizations that allow to create more intense missions containing more AI planes. In addition, this update includes Fw 190 A-3 flight model corrections that were announced earlier (the result of additional available data analysis and historical references comparison). The full list of changes follows:

News on 2.007 update, full text

You can ask new questions in this thread

• Upvote 28

patch notes look very promising! looking forward to testing the 110 and the new 190 FM and also see how the AI behaves now! As always amazing work!

Glorious! I ran out of my office when I saw the update, to confer with the few flying colleagues I have. Turned many heads and slammed my elbow into a doorway but the pain faded away as I read the patch notes. Thank you for your hard work! 

NICE TEAM! Thx for you great work, return my ilusion for this life. my last weks is a Big Nightmare And I really did not feel like living anymore . and this update return in my head same the boy ilusion.. THX

Edited by =3./JG3=Lothar29

BUMB MAPS!!!!! Damn, I am far too excited about this... It is just so amazing! I am more exiting for the Bumb maps now then i am for the G-2... Thank you so much devs!!!

Great news!!! The editor crashes and improved AI ground attack are especially welcome as im trying to finalize a FW190 campaign.

Its hard to go over all of them but this is a major upate.

Looking forward to testing all evening!

Looks bloody awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

The ability to edit bump maps on skins was a nice surprise.

BUMB MAPS!!!!! Damn, I am far too excited about this... It is just so amazing! I am more exiting for the Bumb maps now then i am for the G-2... Thank you so much devs!!!

What are the bump maps?

Like tessellation?

Edit: i see, its like an optical illusion of tessellation when lighting is applied.

I look forward to seeing the great details sinners are able to highlight with this.

Edited by Jade_Monkey

So as it is released now I want to share a short flight of the revised FW190A3 flight model :)

Great job and incredible plane! Gonna be a bigger pain for its enemies now.

Edited by 216th_Jordan
  • Upvote 3

Wow! You guys have been killing it with the updates! Every one for the last few months has been packed with great features!

4k in the skin viewer is great! Now I can start working on the MiG-3 again without getting distracted by playing the game lol.

• Upvote 1

So as it is released now I want to share a short flight of the revised FW190A3 flight model :)

how does it feel now??

Damn - that was unexpected!

Thank you guys for your great work.

:salute:

Flo

Outstanding update!

Can't wait to try it out.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Oh boy, tonight is the BOS night!

thanks devs for checking up the FW190

Edited by blackram

I can't play yet because school :(

Please send a 110 mod list!

I'm in the same boot (Only work & Gymstuff).

Some 110 details from a fellow pilot would be nice  ;)

Grt M

Great update! Really getting used to the new 190 and think I will take it out of the stable more often now :)

Also great to have 4k compatible skin viewer and bump map editing. :salute:

This might be a really stupid question but something in the full update list caught my eye and confused the hell out of me. Namely point number one, I quote: "1. Twin engine strike aircraft Bf 110 G-2 is available to all Battle of Kuban owners;"

This is very confusign. Is it released in secret but you cant get it until you complete some hard, but amusing quests in real life? Or is it a closed beta?

P.S (This is a bit OT but I thought "Well, while Im here..") Any chance of getting the Dornier Do 17 aka the "Fliegender Bleistift"? 

May everyone of you have a nice day.

This might be a really stupid question but something in the full update list caught my eye and confused the hell out of me. Namely point number one, I quote: "1. Twin engine strike aircraft Bf 110 G-2 is available to all Battle of Kuban owners;"

This is very confusign. Is it released in secret but you cant get it until you complete some hard, but amusing quests in real life? Or is it a closed beta?

P.S (This is a bit OT but I thought "Well, while Im here..") Any chance of getting the Dornier Do 17 aka the "Fliegender Bleistift"? 

May everyone of you have a nice day.

You need to pre-order Battle Kuban in our store.

Jason