Blitzen

Ju-52 Cargo door isn't working.

On Cargo missions in campaigns I land at the proper airfield & while in the cockpit press" Alt R & "C" "- I hear what I assume is a door opening, but outside view shows door is still closed.If I press "B" of Bomb Release button , nothing happens ( probably because the door is still closed..with paratoopers no problems they do leave the plane when I hit my Bomb Release key.What gives? What did I neglect to do ? :dash:

Unload cargo full stopped with "B" after opening the door with alt-c, that's they say the procedure is, the only think that comes to mind now is did you take the canisters or the simple crates? Canisters can only be airdropped.

Check here in case I miss something

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/26840-junkers-52-dc3-fan-club/?hl=%2Bunload+%2Bcargo

Edited by KG200_Volker

Works perfectly for me.

You have to be FULL STOP or the cargo door will NOT open.

Please tell us if it is working.

Enjoy Tante Ju! ;)

Edited by 1./TG1_Nil

When flying campaign missions there is a mistake in the text , the key combination that message is displaying is wrong - it does nothing, they should have simply said : "use the < open cannopy > key and afterwards press B for unload ".  You need to see your pilot's window opening as a confirmation that unloading is ready to start .

Works perfectly for me.

You have to be FULL STOP or the cargo door will NOT open.

Please tell us if it is working.

Enjoy Tante Ju! ;)

I am at full stop...engines running....In the cockpit I hear the door mechanism working when Rt  Alt is pressed, but when I use outside view the door remains closed and of course when I press C nothing happens as far as cargo unloading. :huh:

I still love the plane though- it just means in Campaigns I always have to chose paratrooper missions...!!! :salute:

Try it on the quick mission mode with external views.

Make sure you have the right loadout, then open the door. All doors should be opened, including your little window in the cockpit.

You should be able to see the cargo inside like the screenshot

Then hit the bomb bouton.

Please tell me it it is working.

post-467-0-75245500-1485536968_thumb.png

If you changed your setting for opening and closing canopy it will now be mapped to that. I chose "C" for canopy open/close and the cargo door now opens with the C key being depressed along with the '52's cockpit sliding window.