325TH_SPEKTRE76

EARTH MOVERS INC, USA - Testing Alpha

Okay boys I have 24 spots open for a test of a 24 person mission. - Server up for 24hrs

• Luftwaffe attacks a large industrial area.
  • VVS defends

I need tester's to review what I have so far. Is the flak too much? Are the Guards fighters too good? Keep in mind that the two TEST AF are there just to test. The VVS field is the field you can take off from.

Anyways I really need input before I go further. Thanks again for all the help I received from all the members here. It really helped me out and it really inspired me to continue.

Edited by II./ZG1_SPEKTRE76

Okay I added some more stuff. There is now a very large Industrial shipping area to destroy for the LW. Don't worry VVS your targets are coming. I need pilots!

I ma on right now!

Need some help guys. I have two LW air start fields and a VVS field. Lot's of stuff to destroy for LW and some tanks for the VVS. I need to know if this is more of what you guys want. I have enabled 'Mouse Mode' by request of some players not owning Flight Sticks.

DServer is up now.

Thanks again!

I'll try to drop in later when I'm off work and give it a try. By the time I saw your post yesterday server was already down. 

Edited by HarryM

Oh snap I just took it down because I was watching Netflix. It's back up right now. There a couple of Ruskies in there to greet you. =o)