Photo

Tailwheel lock?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cybermat47

Cybermat47
  • Founder

Posted 12 January 2017 - 00:34

How does the tailwheel lock work? I'm pressing the button, but nothing happens.

P3u0DtN.jpg
"Stalin's fortress on fire! Is this madness or hell? The sound of the mortars, the music of death! We're playing the devil's symphony! Our violins are guns! Conducted from hell! Oh Stalingrad!"

- From Stalingrad by Sabaton.

#2 Ace_Pilto

Ace_Pilto
  • Founder

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:18

Which aircraft?

Spoiler

My RIG: - Same old mediocre box of snot, I shaved off the beard. Powered by boredom, sarcasm and existential apathy.

#3 =R4T=Sshadow14

=R4T=Sshadow14

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:39

Some planes dont have either a lock or some dont have a free castering tail wheel.

some planes are locked via the button.

some planes are locked by holding the stick full back when you apply take off power then centering it on roll (FW190)

x6dnyTg.jpg9RWWm50.jpg

/CPU: FX8350 /GPU: GTX780SOC /RAM: 16GB@1875mhz /JOYSTICK: Saitek X-55 Hotas /PEDALS: Logitech Driving Force EX

#4 LukeFF

LukeFF
  • Tester

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:03

Check the Specification tab. :)

#5 Cybermat47

Cybermat47
  • Founder

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:54

Check the Specification tab. :)

Thanks Luke, that solved it  :salute:

P3u0DtN.jpg
"Stalin's fortress on fire! Is this madness or hell? The sound of the mortars, the music of death! We're playing the devil's symphony! Our violins are guns! Conducted from hell! Oh Stalingrad!"

- From Stalingrad by Sabaton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users