II/JG17_HerrMurf

The HerrMurf Benevolent Society round 4

The HerrMurf Benevolent Society is now active again. I am giving away One copy of the Ten Days of Summer Campaign and two Yak 1b's. But there are rules, so hold your pants on.

REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST. NO PM's - for transparency

The rules are:

1.       First come, first serve – items will be distributed within 48 hours.

2.       ONE ITEM PER CUSTOMER – NO EXCEPTIONS

3.       You must own the game to receive Aircraft

4.       You must own BoM to receive the campaign as it is required for gameplay

5.       Don’t ask for “a friend” See rule 1

6.       You may not have received any give aways from me in the past (and yes I will check).

7.       You should not have received any give aways from others as this is intended to expand the player base (but I have no way of verifying that – be honorable.)

8.       I expect you to activate them immediately (upon their release in some cases) and to actually use the items from the giveaway.

I do this for a number of reasons:

Firstly to give back to a community which I enjoy flying with/against so much. Secondly to support Jason and the genre we love. I occasionally have the time and interest to do these though I am not rolling in dough by any stretch of the imagination. I hope it goes a little ways to get the game and my favorite ride moving forward just that little bit more. And, frankly, it makes me feel good.

I went a little crazy for Chrismas this year so this giveaway is a little lighter than the last one. I had one Yak left over from the previous giveaway which was unclaimed and I bought the other two items after the sale expired (@#$)

Enjoy and good luck………………….and MERRY CHRISTMAS

HerrMurf

II/JG17 (We are recruiting)

• Upvote 10

Hey buddy,

10 days of (Autumn) Summer Please? It would be most appreciated.

Edited by Cpt_Cool

The generosity of the people who gift things away like this is truly commendable. 

Merry Christmas

OK, SvAF/F19_Tomten is in for a Yak.

Capt_Yorkshire is also in for a Yak.

and 

Cpt_Cool is in for the Campaign.

Congratulations guys, they will arrive within 48 hours................I'm off to work. Enjoy

Standby for additional announcement. There may be more...............................

• Upvote 1

Thank you Herr Murf! again, you give so much gift to the community and you support this wonderful sim! Bravo!

Additional Tzigy Santa Special, same rules as above (thx HerrMurf for letting me piggyback on this one!)

BOK-Px1, BOS-Px2, Ju-53x3, BOM-Sx1 and 10DoAx1

• Upvote 1

Additional Tzigy Santa Special, same rules as above (thx HerrMurf for letting me piggyback on this one!)

BOK-Px1, BOS-Px2, Ju-53x3, BOM-Sx1 and 10DoAx1

I´ll take the BoK please!  :)

If only there was one more BoK ;_;  that being said I was given a BoS standard copy in September (which did introduce me into the sim and this community) and a Yak-1B. I've done my part though and purchased premium BoM and helped getting a couple of friends into buying BoS/BoM and collector planes in the mean time ^^

Edited by SuperEtendard

Bok to Steiger (srry Orbit only had one..)

10DoA to K1DIS

Ju52 to waldo

BOM to Karamba

Ju52 to OttoVon

BOS-p x2 left

Ju52 x 1 left

5./ZG1_Tzigy Thank you very much! It is just a holiday! :salute:

Edited by Waldo