LuseKofte

JU-52 celebration

I give away some JU 52 preorders to those in need. I bought one already and I am guessing I can buy a couple or 3 more .

I want to give to those not affording to buy one themselves, or budget wise cannot take the cost, and I take it for granted that this is the case for those asking for it , there are no reason for you to explain why. I do this for multiple reasons.

• There actually might be some dumbasses around thinking this is a useless crate , this is a opportunity for proving you are wrong
  • It support the game and hopefully ultimately bring more transports
  • IT is christmastime

You do not have to post reply here , PM me and you will be in the hat together with those who do post here . I will draw names the 18th since that is the last date for preorder

This is now ended, merry christmas

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 25

lets-celebrate-confetti.png

Thank you 216th_LuseKofte

I wish I would be able to celebrate like you the release of this aviation legend.

Yes! it is a big event!

Of course a transport aircraft IS VERY useful!

Yes I hope like you they will release a C47!

Thank you for your generosity, for just being yourself my dear friend!

Edited by Nil

I have picked one winner each day, so far two are picked and key sent. Regardless if you getting the key´s or not I would ask for a favour back. Join Friday night bomber flight tonight and try it out, you will love it. 

EDIT: I picked one more today, the last key will be drawn tomorrow . 4 in total is all I can afford atm.

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 3

Join Friday night bomber flight tonight and try it out, you will love it. 

It will be done LuseKofte, I promise! I just signed in.

I hope there will be Tante Ju on Friday night Bomber after its release! you can be sure I will fly it!

• Upvote 1

Well done LuseKofte  

You will make some people a Very Merry Christmas.  I am all set myself already, but wanted to add my gratitude for your gesture to the community.

count me in for the ju52, and please, clean up your pm box, it seems to be full.

Edited by Dutch2

Very geneous of you. I sometimes think a number of ppl just look to exploit free rides instead of showing support for devs.

• Upvote 1

count me in for the ju52, and clean up your pm box it seems to be full.

Done

Very geneous of you. I sometimes think a number of ppl just look to exploit free rides instead of showing support for devs.

I had to wait for it myself, sometimes buying beer is too expensive for me, then I wait until I can afford it. I do not speculate wether people join a free ride or simply cannot afford it. I had to repair both cars last month and it cost well over 5000$ , so I am not exactly over the top myself.

Right now I was just in the mood for doing it, and I am sure those winning this deserve the price, not saving the world here. 

Seems like Christmas comes early this year! Count me in please! :)

Ok, first off I am sorry not being able to provide  the JU 52 for all that wished for it. I got a lot of PM and did a fair draw. 4 people got their JU 52 and many more did not. 

Marry Christmas 

• Upvote 3

You did your best LuseLofte, that is the most important.

Again thank for for your very kind gesture.

I fulfilled my promise, I took part in Friday Night Bomber and I can tell you it was a fantastic flight with very good teamwork and adrenaline! 

I wish you sincerely happy Cristmas and HappyNewYear!

I have flown every FNBF I could since the beginning it is truly the best usage of BOS, I am glad you enjoyed it. We met you and I had no chance getting close to your JU 88.

I hope you join it more times, pilots is needed , I am amazed not more people fly in this event

You and your wingman gave us some hard time for sure with your Il2, it was funny!

I will participate again LuseKofte!  Especially if they provide somme Tante Ju in every mission as I am a transport pilot 

Not more people fly in this event for multiple reasons I guess, but I am sure more an more people will come over time.

Thank you so much for this event LuseKofte. Merry Christmas to you good sir!  :happy: