Nil

Junkers 52 poor right side visibility?

Hi guys!

The ju52 has a very wide cockpit, so the visibility of the right side is very poor from the pilot perspective.

We might have trouble to see the right wing.

Here I simulated the views with the il2 viewer.

The solution would be to make a co pilot station (just a view station, without taking control ability which would be complicated to do)

What do you guys think?

post-467-0-55227600-1480423620_thumb.jpg

post-467-0-42300300-1480423621_thumb.jpg

post-467-0-09368700-1480423622_thumb.jpg

I think they would include  co-pilot seat also the gunner position. 

• Upvote 1

Well I see no reason why co pilot seat should not be implemented and controllable. I was thinking this came without saying

• Upvote 1

I'm sure the copilot will be availabel since it's pretty usefull and has to be modeled anyway.

On a side note, it's interesting that the instrument panel is black in the external model while they were coloured light brown (RLM02) in the WIP cockpit images.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you Pinko, some live copilot calls out would be fantastic and would add immersion. 

On a side note, it's interesting that the instrument panel is black in the external model while they were coloured light brown (RLM02) in the WIP cockpit images.

I guess they did some research of the interior color after releasing the external model.

I hope for a co-pilot seat where anyone can join and sit but I am very sure that no other person will be able to control the plane from the seat. It will only be a observer position and can be used as a navigator and the pilot can change to it and act as a co-pilot

• Upvote 1