-IRRE-Rolluptito

BOM & BOS Aircraft Operation Tables

Hello pilots! 

I made an "aircraft operation table" for Battle of Moscow today.

Chuck's work is really helpful up there, for a lot of us, so I made a -kind of- similar table for BOM as he did for BOS. 

I did mostly use informations from the game itself. Do not hesitate to send me a message if you see an error or something to improve.

I hope it will help you.

Rolluptito

:salute:

~

AIRCRAFT OPERATION TABLES:

Edits:

BOM VERSION:

1.0 : base version

1.1 : unit changed from km/h to mp/h for the P-40 E1.

1.2 : torque side added next to each engine model: "(s)" is for startboard // "(p)" for port // "(n)" for neutral //

For defensive guns: "No"= nose // "Tu" = turret // "Be1" & "Be2"= belly // "Le" = left // "Ri"= right // "Si"= side.

+ Multiple corrections applied.

BOS VERSION:

THIS IS A PREVIEW IMAGE: (Download PDF bellow)

mini_574408BOMAircraftoperationtablev11.

BOM Aircraft operation table v1.2.pdf

BOS Aircraft operation table v1.0.pdf

Edited by rolluptito
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 18

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Edit: My only note is that it could be helpful to have conversions to mph for P-40 speeds, since the gauge is in mph. Users of that could do it ourselves, but it would be a nice to have. Regardless, great stuff!

Edited by 19.G//curiousGamblerr
  • Upvote 1

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Edit: My only note is that it could be helpful to have conversions to mph for P-40 speeds, since the gauge is in mph. Users of that could do it ourselves, but it would be a nice to have. Regardless, great stuff!

Thank you for you reply!  :)  You're right!

I did change it from km/h to mp/h for the P40 (V1.1 of the file up there).

Edited by rolluptito

I've been wanting to create a table that reflects flap positions (landing and take-off) - some as degrees, and some as phases.

Another useful indicator is the torque direction (to port or starboard) - just as a reminder before you throttle up on an aircraft that you haven't flown for some time.

• Upvote 1

I've been wanting to create a table that reflects flap positions (landing and take-off) - some as degrees, and some as phases.

Another useful indicator is the torque direction (to port or starboard) - just as a reminder before you throttle up on an aircraft that you haven't flown for some time.

Hey Mungee!

I thought about the torque but didn't add it to not have to many information and to be able to print it without having 2 pages, but I can probably find a way to optimize that.

For the torque I can just add (S) or (P) after engines models. 

ex: DB601A(P)

For the flaps, how would you present that? The problem is that something like this will take to much room: 

TAKE OFF: 15°

INITIAL: 20°

FINAL: 45*

Maybe I can just add the flaps info after the speeds. Something like this:

Landing final: 175 (40°)  

I feel there's a lot more to say about flaps though, depending on weather, crosswind or not, position, emergency of the situation, the surface you land on, is it a 3 points or a 2 points landing...

Isn't it more a question of feeling too on that kind of planes?

You can probably make a 3 pages table about that.  :biggrin:

Rolluptito

Edited by rolluptito

Just printed. Great stuff, thanks again and thanks for taking my suggestion of the P-40 speed units.

This thing is so full of info, as great as Chuck's is I almost want to ask you to make a BoS one too since things have probably changed since he made his original sheet. Really great work!  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hey Mungee! I thought about the torque but didn't add it to not have to many information and to be able to print it without having 2 pages, but I can probably find a way to optimize that. For the torque I can just add (S) or (P) after engines models. ex: DB601A(P) For the flaps, how would you present that? The problem is that something like this will take to much room: TAKE OFF: 15° INITIAL: 20° FINAL: 45* Maybe I can just add the flaps info after the speeds. Something like this: Landing final: 175 (40°) I feel there's a lot more to say about flaps though, depending on weather, crosswind or not, position, emergency of the situation, the surface you land on, is it a 3 points or a 2 points landing... Isn't it more a question of feeling too on that kind of planes? You can probably make a 3 pages table about that. Rolluptito

I agree, Rolluptito.

Thanks for what your doing!

• Upvote 1

I agree, Rolluptito.

Thanks for what your doing!

You're welcome, thanks for your improvement proposal, I will add torque infos to the table this weekend after some tests.  :happy:

Just printed. Great stuff, thanks again and thanks for taking my suggestion of the P-40 speed units.

This thing is so full of info, as great as Chuck's is I almost want to ask you to make a BoS one too since things have probably changed since he made his original sheet. Really great work!  :salute:

My pleasure! I've been thinking about it, as I want to analyse some stats of BOS planes too. I will probably do that within some days/weeks. ;)  

Edited by rolluptito
  • Upvote 1

Hello there! 

New version for BOM aircraft operation table:

- Torque side added next to each engine model: "(s)" is for startboard // "(p)" for port // "(n)" for neutral.

For defensive guns: "No"= nose // "Tu" = turret // "Be1" & "Be2"= belly // "Le" = left // "Ri"= right // "Si"= side.

+ multiple little corrections applied.

I made a table for BOS too, it is also downloadable in the original post. 

See you up there! 

Rolluptito

Edited by rolluptito
  • Upvote 1

Thanks a bunch. Very useful.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Superbe travail. Thanks a lot for this résumé.

Could it be possible to have a more printer friendly version ?

Once again merci beaucoup.

Hi,

Superbe travail. Thanks a lot for this résumé.

Could it be possible to have a more printer friendly version ?

Once again merci beaucoup.

Merci KpaxBos.  :happy:

What do you mean exactly by "printer friendly"? More white zones, less black? Cartridge friendly? 

Hello,

For me, at least less black as background. If possible. I am old fashioned; I like to print such interesting documents.

Thanks for caring

Bon amusement.

I wonder if it might be possible to cram in the following control information on this chart?

http://imgur.com/a/CoURr

If this will ruin the layout or make it spill over to a second page etc. then, for sure, not necessary. But otherwise would be nice!

On 7/18/2016 at 5:49 PM, -IRRE-Rolluptito said:

Hello pilots! 

I made an "aircraft operation table" for Battle of Moscow today.

Chuck's work is really helpful up there, for a lot of us, so I made a -kind of- similar table for BOM as he did for BOS. 

I did mostly use informations from the game itself. Do not hesitate to send me a message if you see an error or something to improve.

I hope it will help you.

Rolluptito

~

AIRCRAFT OPERATION TABLES:

Edits:

BOM VERSION:

1.1 : unit changed from km/h to mp/h for the P-40 E1.

1.2 : torque side added next to each engine model: "(s)" is for startboard // "(p)" for port // "(n)" for neutral //

+ Multiple corrections applied.

BOS VERSION:

THIS IS A PREVIEW IMAGE: (Download PDF bellow)

mini_574408BOMAircraftoperationtablev11.

BOM Aircraft operation table v1.2.pdf

BOS Aircraft operation table v1.0.pdf

Can you please update this for Kuban and Bodenplatte?

Yes please! This was always my favorite plane reference. Taped them to my monitors :)