II/JG17_HerrMurf

New Topic Suggestion

I'd like to suggest a new forum main topic:

TUTORIALS:

With the following sub-topics:

GENERAL AIRMANSHIP:

There are a number of excellent tutorials being made already - eg. Sternjaeger's and other's landing tutorials - which should be easier to reference.

LaGG 3:

There is also a large amount of content regarding the LaGG specifically. eg Requiem's Labeled LaGG cockpit and Zwoop's Lagg flight manual.

Upcoming topics would likely be, in no particular order:

Bf 109 f-4

BASIC GUNNERY

(INDIVIDUAL AIRCRAFT TUTORIALS AS THEY EMERGE)

FMB

SKINNING

This section would not be the "I can't do this," or "How do you do this?" It would be the instructional section and more like, "This is how you do this." This format would be a much faster reference than searching through the General Discussion and other pages.

Edited by HerrMurf
  • Upvote 4

Where is forum related and support area?

I have a question already - why we can't edit our posts? For example I like to update my first post in LaGG-manual -topic, but I can't do that!

I have a question already - why we can't edit our posts? For example I like to update my first post in LaGG-manual -topic, but I can't do that!

You can but it is time limited, if it exceeds x number of minutes ( not quite sure what that number is), you can no longer edit the post.

But back on topic. It is likely there will be quite a few tutorials during the early access. There are already a few more than when I originally posted. I anticipate a considerable number of them to coincide with all types of additional content throughout development. Having a single source/topic header with sub-topics only makes sense. Especially for the new flyers, mission builders, skinners etc we can expect as this sim gathers steam.