6./ZG26_Emil

6./ZG26 Recruiting

Beautiful skin too Gielow! I love the P40 ... such a bad performer but when u kill 109s with that thing it makes me laugh everytime lol

• Haha 1

We are still here and flying on a regular basis. We have some young hotheads and a one or two old boomers like myself flying.  Mostly Europeans but everyone is welcome. If anyone is interested in joining up or just  purely having a few flight evening in MP, feel free to just drop me a line in PM's and I'll ping over our TS details and sort out some flying. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, shadowfaxz95 said:

Hi there. Is there a discord or website i can refer to?

Hey Shadow,

we do have our own web site, but it frankly a bit dated. Link: http://zg26.freeforums.net/

If you want to contact us directly I propose you join us on our TS server. Check your PM for details.

Best time is friday at 20 CET when we have our big squad flights.

WWII. Luftwaffe pilots Johann Schalk (centre) and Theodor Rossiwal (right) discuss a recent fight. They are from Zerstörergeschwader 26 (ZG 26) "Horst Wessel", a heavy/destroyer fighter aircraft-wing. Both men went on to fly Messerschmitt Bf 110s as night fighters, and both survived the war.

FB_IMG_1582498394283.jpg

• Like 2

Are you guys still recruiting? I got BoS,BoK,BoM and was looking for a squadron to join as I want to get more experienced at the game and have people to play with at times. I have a joystick but no trackIR and I also have experience from playing DCS and war thunder sim.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JakeTheDoggo said:

Are you guys still recruiting?

Hello mate, we are are still flying and are always looking for additional squad members. We should be flying tomorrow night and you'd be welcome to come and have a fly with us. I'll send you a PM with our TS details. We are predominantly a European squad but have one member from Brazil. Hope to catch up with you tomorrow. 

Hi guys, I'm looking for squadron for starting seriously play with this sim.

Mostly axis planes, fighter or bomber with preferences for the Bf110.

I have experience with the old IL2 (2001). I have Trackir and a basic setup.

Still needs to learn how to decently dogfighting and bombing. I am proficient with landmarking/compass orientation so if you are still recruiting i'd like to have a shot in your server.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Audax82 said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for squadron for starting seriously play with this sim.

Hi mate, I'm at work at the moment but when I'm home I'll send you our TS detail and we can sort out a flight night. 

• Like 1