216th_Peterla

FNBF's VVS paint shop(includes some Luftwaffe skins).

First iteration of Nocke and Coconut IL2s. Coco with two variations, with or without letters and numeral variation and color.

Let me know your ideas.

PS: I refurbished the Nose aiming lines and all others IL2s will be upgraded later.

post-20203-0-40943800-1485969587_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-82781800-1485969589_thumb.jpg

post-20203-0-71173200-1485969591_thumb.jpg

Xenos put balalaika on my lagg3 which, I have to admit, I like more, its simpler and more looking like a hand drawing, not that much like a print. He wanted to send it to you this evening. Would you mind to put that one on? Also I think the notes are too much detail and unrecognizable from some distance.

Te estoy súper agradecido.

Looking great, thanks! Could I get the coconut imprint on the body and the number on the tail, like Nocke?

Looking great, thanks! Could I get the coconut imprint on the body and the number on the tail, like Nocke?

No problem. I'll do the changes tomorrow morning and let them ready to download.

I am not sure I will be able to DL these before the flight tonight, but they sure look nice. I hope to be there in time since I will not attend the next 3 weeks. 

Haven't been here in a long while - some amazing work here guys!  S! to all you talented skinners!

Peterla, if you find time, I'd love one of your creations on a  '43 IL-2, brother!

I want to download the skins from all of you guys but I'm not sure which link to use. Any chance to have an updated pack in the first post?

Cheers

I'll make an entry in the first post with all your skins and try to clarify the ones currently used for easy download @Riksen

• Upvote 1

Super cool Pedro! :) Glad that you are still active, havn't seen you in a long time sadly!

Yes, its a bit of a bummer to not have coms and talk/coordinate with the teammates but it's nothing i can do right now.

Peterla, what's their posture towards Skype? They have a push to talk function there, if Skype is working there then we could make a group call and set everyone to push-to-talk. Would that work for you?

Peterla, what's their posture towards Skype? They have a push to talk function there, if Skype is working there then we could make a group call and set everyone to push-to-talk. Would that work for you?

Skype works sometimes but I guess will be a burden to all of you. Anyway my situation will change at the end of the year so I will be able to use teamspeak when ingame but I will participate in less events.

Hope to see you soon Lucas.

Skype works sometimes but I guess will be a burden to all of you. Anyway my situation will change at the end of the year so I will be able to use teamspeak when ingame but I will participate in less events.

Hope to see you soon Lucas.

Doesnt matter! Its been ages since I crashed with you as my reargunner on comms because of flying too low. :biggrin: Miss that! certainly too long..

Luftwaffe Simulated Air Combat (LSAC) skin pack version 2.0

jk9vB0y.png

Click on the image above to download. The pack comes with an installer so all you have to do is direct it to your game's root folder when prompted. Because the installer is an exe file, your anti-virus might block it or give you a false -positive warning about it. This pack contains the most up-to-date skins of the LSAC community (4./JG52, 2./JG51, and 5./ZG1) and contains the swastika. If you don't trust the content or if the presence of historical images bother you or are illegal in your country, please do not download this skin pack.

Enjoy

I will be out of action for a couple months, so any change will take more time than before; real life shit folks. So see you all one day, hopefully sooner than later.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

I will be out of action for a couple months, so any change will take more time than before; real life shit folks. So see you all one day, hopefully sooner than later.

Regards,

Stay safe, hope to have you back soon,sir!  :salute: