Menacing_Ferrets

Menacing Ferrets Videos

Entertaining 10 minute Video demonstrating Airfield logic in action. Subtitles guide you through the action.  Used nighttime setting to show the base guns in action using their searchlights. 

Follow this Project in Mission Making and Mission Editor Forum

Enjoy <S>

Menacing Ferrets

• Upvote 1

Beginner-intermediate Level Mission Editor Tutorial Part 1

How to create easy to use .group files.  Wrestle this amazing tool and make it work wonders for you.

99% of what you'll see in this Tutorial you can glean from the forums here, but it's gotten very spread out.

I go a little fast with some of the captions, so have your pause button handy :)

Part two will see this group refined a tiny bit and tested!  This group looks innocent enough, but it is deceptively very cool.

More on that, like i said, in part two.

Edited by Menacing_Ferrets
  • Upvote 1

Mission Editor Tutorial Part 2 (with testing phase)

This is the second and final installment of my groups editing and placing tutorial. 

Like part 1 there is no sound during tutorial portion.  HOWEVER, testing begins at 16 minutes, at which point I added loud, modern music and some in game sound. So feel free to blast your own tunes until then.  

Grammar and spelling are not guaranteed to be flawless. Some of these captions fly by, so have your pause button handy.

I am not concerned about "likes" and "subscriptions".  My goal is to get the mission builders out there excited and equipped to make many many missions, so I don't have to. 

I enjoy the heck out of it sure, but at the rate I am going now, a good MP mission takes me a little over a month to complete... building, testing, breaking, fixing, testing....  you know the drill. 

I'd love to run a large rotation of missions on my server and the best way to get there fast is collaboration. 

I hope you enjoy this, if anything else the testing part looks pretty sweet IMHO.

Salute to all mission builders

• Upvote 1

MF_Pennsy's "Learn to Fly Il-2 BOS Foo Fighters"  Video HERE

AND

MF Belgarufo's "Earlybirds" MiG3 and LaGG3 Video HERE   

FIXED Re-rendered in 1080p at 50 fps to match the source films. 

Stats HERE

Ferret Info Page HERE

Merry Christmas from the Menacing Ferrets!!  <S>

Fixed "EarlyBirds" Video.

Re-rendered in 1080p at 50 fps,

re-uploaded,

all links above resolves to the lastest version 

this looks WAY better than the first render

• Upvote 1

Great to see you guys here,and of all the fights I had with you guys in ww2 arena in Warbirds, Pennsy was the one I think I fought the most! :biggrin:  S! Ferrets from an Avenger.

Edited by Blackwolf

<S> Blackwolf,

he he, most loved and most hated ferret Avenger wise ; ))

Join us in menacing ferret server, blackwolf. Ufo has a TS server we use, go to jdmadsen.net/ferretinfo/ fo the comms and stats, and some chats

pennsy, out <S>

btw, blackwolf, any other avengers stepping up to a real flight sim? We love co-ops as well as competition.

• Upvote 1

I think I'm the only one so far. Most of the Avengers are still in Aces High. I did try to get them into IL2 after Warbirds but they opted for AH2. I did give it a try but after Il2 1946 I couldn't go back to MMo'S like that. I will put something out to Lut and crew to see if they would give it a go. I will jump online with you guys..it will be like old times. I look forward to bouncing you..err I mean flying with you again :P I do stay Red in here. I have yet to fly or master any LW planes. I'm working on it though. S! See you in the air.

BK.

most loved and most hated ferret Avenger wise

Who else but me and you! :biggrin:

Talked to the Avengers, there is only a few flying and they are happy in AH2. I said if they did want to try BOS to let me know. Looks like I'm it for now. Well former Avenger, I have a bomber group now that's getting into this game.

Edited by Blackwolf

funny scene at 4:50, soldier running away to left looks like debris knocks him down

Beaned!

MF-Belgarufo's Summer Gallery (German)

post-71670-0-95103000-1473106172_thumb.jpg

In an effort to keep the squad's media in one place here is my latest screenshot gallery

All pics are 1920X1080 resolution so browser zoom away!

|

|

|

|

|

If videos are what you are really after...

Menacing Ferret's BOS/BOM Video Archive

Most recent at the top

Edited by MF-Belgarufo
  • Upvote 1

A light hearted look at the stunning damage and flight modeling

https://youtu.be/wLGQ607aIP4

Footage shot on Menacing Ferrets Server

• Upvote 1