Sign in to follow this  
9./JG52_Meyer

9./JG52 "Karaya"

This unit has opened its doors for potential recruits to fill its vacant Rotte postions.

We are English Speaking Europeans & North Americans aged mainly from 30s through 50s

we emphasize  survival and fighting with a wingman above all else and never give up our

virtual lives easily. If that sounds what you are looking for  then give us a look. 

http://9jg52.net/

" Hals Und Beinbruch "

9./JG52 Meyer

Edited by 9./JG52Meyer
  • Upvote 2

This unit has opened its doors for potential recruits to fill its vacant Rotte postions.

We are English Speaking Europeans & North Americans aged mainly from 30s through 50s

we emphasize  survival and fighting with a wingman above all else and never give up our

virtual lives easily. If that sounds what you are looking for  then give us a look. 

" Hals Und Beinbruch "

9./JG52 Meyer

I'd love to check out your squadron... Just registered on the forum. Hope to hear back soon... 

" Hals Und Beinbruch "

9./JG52 Meyer

Would you be able to pm me the TS3 server address? Thank you!

Thank you Meyer,

I will check when I return from work. I also registered to the squadron forum awaiting activation. Hope to talk to you soon!

I was a member of Meyer's squad when I flew CLOD. They're very professional and really nice guys, if you're looking for a LW fighter squadron then you wont find much better than 9./JG52 

See you in the skies!

• Upvote 2

Hi, i just registered on your webpage, but there's no kind of info. If anybody can send me details via PM i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Do you have a European flight time? 

I flew IL-2 1946, CLOD and have had a break for 3 years, now I have BOS and want to start again. I have TS + micro, joystick + peddals and I passed a few Joint Ops classes. My skills are probably a bit rusty now. I am looking for an English speaking, teamwork emphasizing, squadron with good chaps, flying in European flight time (I am GMT +1) .   

Edited by Wolf_Ettel

And a merry christmas to you and your staffel :) . To the rest of you guys, if you like 109´s and teamwork, the real thing . This is the squad for you. They are one of the most respected squad in COD and probably evolve into it in this game too. And they seldom give open invitations

• Upvote 1

Are you guys still recruiting? I'm just getting back in simming and recently bought BoS after flying '46 for years.

Hey 9./JG52

I would like to open invite your staffel to fly with us this Friday coming the 8th of April. We have a 30 slot teamspeak and if you can make we'd love to have you join us for some Friday fighter action. Shoot me a PM and Ill give you our TS information. Salute!

Hi Badger sorry for the 3 month delay in replying, we havnt flown BOS/BOM for said 3 months . Maybe revisit it when full BOM is released see what improvements have been made. Thanks for your kind offer ,will deffo be interested if offer is open again in future.

Meyer

Are you guys willing to train newbies to the some? I came over from DCS WW2 but their servers are not very populated atm. I just downloaded BoS last night. I am brand new😀😁

On 4/10/2018 at 2:57 PM, SCG_Riksen said:

Is this unit active at all in the Eastern Front (meaning BOX series)?

Sorry for the delay in answering , in a word no. Not at the minute . Just pop in to this forum now and again

have a look around then bugger off again.

Personally i am waiting for the P47 to make its appearance because i love that bird.

Might pop into one of the servers to have a quick buzz around but as a unit  we fly CLOD.

However i will put it around the Staffel and might have another bash at Box series.

Hals und beinbruch

Edited by 9./JG52_Meyer

On 4/10/2018 at 3:08 PM, Smoke_Fan said:

Are you guys willing to train newbies to the some? I came over from DCS WW2 but their servers are not very populated atm. I just downloaded BoS last night. I am brand new😀😁

Hi Smokefan were not currently active in BOX . But will be having another look at it soon.

Thanks

Hals und beinbruch

Salute all. 

This Staffel has now officially become active in BOX. And is currently flying in the excellent TAW campaign.

We are looking to add some pilots to our ranks, so if your interested send me a pm on here or apply officialy on our website.

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Meyer

14 hours ago, 9./JG52_Meyer said:

Salute all. 

This Staffel has now officially become active in BOX. And is currently flying in the excellent TAW campaign.

We are looking to add some pilots to our ranks, so if your interested send me a pm on here or apply officialy on our website.

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Meyer

Link to website please

Do you have a discord or a dedicated TS?

I‘ll be afk until next thursday. Looking forward to some sqn action! 

Getting really tired of this flying alone/dying alone on the deck grind.