Sign in to follow this  
-IRRE-golgoth21

how to activate/deactivate a complex trigger

Hi !, i found many clues but no solution to my problem.

i have an airfield to activate. It works as i found how to use dynamic airfields but that airfield has its own AAAs, and i want them to be turned off while the airfield still neutral and then i want them to turn into "Russia" once the airfield is captured by russians.

My AAA spawns with a complex trigger. I don't know how to deactivate it while the airfield is "neutral".

Any solution ?

Thank you in advance.

Do I understand you right that you want to activate the AAA if the condition implemented in the complex trigger is met AND the airfield is not neutral?

If so, you could deactivate the complex trigger at the start of the mission (or uncheck "enabled"), and activate it at the same time you switch the airfield to Russian.

Set up an activate trigger and deactivate trigger and object link them to the complex trigger translator. Then, just trigger activate or deactivate from your airbase switchover logic.

--->---activate trigger--------->---------complex trigger--->---

|

--->---deactivate trigger----->----------------

Do I understand you right that you want to activate the AAA if the condition implemented in the complex trigger is met AND the airfield is not neutral?

If so, you could deactivate the complex trigger at the start of the mission (or uncheck "enabled"), and activate it at the same time you switch the airfield to Russian.

Exactly ! that's what i tried unsuccessfully. It s the activation i was looking for. I ll try jim's advice

thanks both of u

Thank you, it works great !!!!! 

As i did not understand why i need to insert a deactivate a trigger, i did not insert one.

What am i exposed to ?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, my mistake. You only need the activate trigger. You can add a deactivate trigger if you ever have a reason to disable the complex trigger translator after enabling it.

Jim