BOS Benevolent Foundation

Hey guys,

The timing worked out again. A sale coincided with both my wallet and mood. I am giving away one standard version of BOS plus one La5 and three Fw 190's (because I am a Luftie, that's why.)

One of the Fw's is probably reserved already but everything else is up for grabs.

My only rules are one item per customer and you may not have received a free item from me in the past. I'd prefer if the recipients have not received free items from others as well as I am trying to spread the love as it were but can't really enforce it. First reply gets first gift. I will be on and offline throughout the day. Don't panic if you don't get an immediate response.

• Upvote 27

...nice move, HerrMurf!!! :good:

I wish I could do the same, but my "financial situation" is more than tough at the moment. Actually I think I have to wait until x-mas for BOM or a bargain on that, probably I can at least afford the standard version a bit sooner! :happy:

yours

v.Greiff

Hey, I've got the La-5 and Fw-190, but my friend wants both and neither of us have funds for it. His in-game name is BomberBrent, I'd love it if you could give him the La, or Fw. He mainly does ground attack in LW planes with me, but which ever you think is better. 

Thanks for putting this up.  :salute:

Edited by milopugdog

Awesome move HerrMurf! :)

Hey, I've got the La-5 and Fw-190, but my friend wants both and neither of us have funds for it. His in-game name is BomberBrent, I'd love it if you could give him the La, or Fw. He mainly does ground attack in LW planes with me, but which ever you think is better. 

He'll want the FW190... if he's doing ground attack with the Luftwaffe then the FW190 makes a very good jabo (fighter-bomber) aircraft. I had a ton of fun flying it that way.

Hey guys,

The timing worked out again. A sale coincided with both my wallet and mood. I am giving away one standard version of BOS plus one La5 and three Fw 190's (because I am a Luftie, that's why.)

One of the Fw's is probably reserved already but everything else is up for grabs.

My only rules are one item per customer and you may not have received a free item from me in the past. I'd prefer if the recipients have not received free items from others as well as I am trying to spread the love as it were but can't really enforce it. First reply gets first gift. I will be on and offline throughout the day. Don't panic if you don't get an immediate response.

Very nice of you.Cheers!

@Very cool move HerrMurf. I live in economicaly devastated country so I was forced to save and wait for some super sale. And I managed to do so. Now Im also forced to wait for BOM super sale and Im currently saving so your nice gesture will help somebody with simmilar situation.

:good:

Edited by blackram_

I know you can gift things on Steam but not sure about the games store. Which one is the easiest to gift?

You just need the users forum name to gift from the site store. 

Wow been waiting for a good start for ages, willing to play with a friend, would be a good for some treat please? Good help for new players to know the game! Thank you

Couldn't quite tell if you were requesting but I think so. Realizing there is a bit of a language barrier, I am reserving the full/standard game for you if you want it. Just reply, "yes," or "no."  If, "yes," it's yours.

This guy?   =ICOGI=BomberBrent

He doesn't appear to have the game purchased yet but I'll give him a Focke Wulf if he's planning on joining our ranks.

Any Fw-190 left? My friend Schipperke would like one. None of us got economy for it atm :)

Done

One Fw and the La still remain, reserved items not withstanding. These went much faster last time. Don't be shy. I think the next give away will have to wait until the first BOM sale.

If there is someone who would like to help me with standard edition of BOM I would be very grateful.

thank you

on its way. enjoy.

If there is someone who would like to help me with standard edition of BOM I would be very grateful.

thank you

oh crap, sent you BOS, did not read closely enough, maybe u can re-give?

on its way. enjoy.

oh crap, sent you BOS, did not read closely enough, maybe u can re-give?

thank you very much!...pitty its BOS...yes I can regift this.  :)

So please if there is someone with bad economical situation like me post here and I will gift.

So still I would kindly ask someone who can to help me and gift standard edition of BOM (not BOS)

thanks

I know is bad etiquette asking for a game on my first post on the forum, but there is a BOS key left?

I fly ROF since last year, but I'm not sure if faster planes will do for me. Surely the scenery is gorgeous.

Thanks anyway, all of You.

:salute:

Fazer.

I know is bad etiquette asking for a game on my first post on the forum, but there is a BOS key left?

I fly ROF since last year, but I'm not sure if faster planes will do for me. Surely the scenery is gorgeous.

Thanks anyway, all of You.

:salute:

Fazer.

Pls check your profile page (go to licence keys) and activate your standard edition. Happy flying!

Thanks to the gents CBZ323 and tzigy for their generosity. I salute your kindness and generosity!

Edited by blackram_
  • Upvote 1